What server do you jump at? IP?

Started by Fatalis
02/11/2007 18:45
Page 3 of 3
clair mapper25/11/2007 21:39

66.150.164.51:27015 its a kz-na server, previously known as East Coast Climbers :)

+XJ for cups

PepoMerca25/11/2007 22:09

another server..

PhooGi's 24/7 KZ Server[kz-na] - 66.150.188.79

cool server.
[ Edited 11/25/07 - 22:10:21 ]

WyB26/11/2007 11:00

Boolish well not everyone uses non-steam because they can't afford steam, for example I have both but I use nonsteam because I have higher fps there, all those cool steam community looks fuck up the fps

Lola ^_^26/11/2007 12:49

ndR: 1337bunnies should be on top and more... :D

dezkit


word dezkit :D ndr :O

:P <3

DHT- Tournament #126/11/2007 12:57

kz-sca
lan

when I play kz and that's not very often :D
[ Edited 11/26/07 - 12:57:26 ]

ajR`27/11/2007 03:08

KZMonkeys.net ftw!

Kz: 206.212.246.203:27017
Bhop: 208.68.170.151:27015
Hns: 208.68.170.141:27015
Surf: 208.68.170.188:27015

Enjoy! Cuz I do! :>

[ Edited 11/27/07 - 03:09:05 ]

veer27/11/2007 05:11

kzm servers =)

~Kulsprutor~27/11/2007 10:05

Boolish well not everyone uses non-steam because they can't afford steam, for example I have both but I use nonsteam because I have higher fps there, all those cool steam community looks fuck up the fps

WyB

+1 :up: :up: :up:

huyjizy27/11/2007 22:01

Originally posted by huyjizy
122.200.64.158:27021
welcome to 97club's hard server!

ndR

Yup yup, really hard with 800+ ping :p

you also jump very well, :D :D

BooLiSH27/11/2007 23:01

Boolish well not everyone uses non-steam because they can't afford steam, for example I have both but I use nonsteam because I have higher fps there, all those cool steam community looks fuck up the fps

WyB


okay.. that's a point... :]

Fact or Fiction28/11/2007 05:16

cs.bentski.lt ftw, best kz plugins always :P

JekkT09/03/2008 22:53

DeineMuddaVI(Klettermaxe Kz/bhop Maps only)
85.214.103.177:29000

ehlak09/03/2008 23:23

1. Digital-Tech : < 85.234.148.18:28035 >
2. Kz-Sca : < 82.94.228.178:27015 >
3. KzM : < 206.212.246.203:27017 >

Judah09/03/2008 23:36

My Local

KZ-Friends.net, 81.19.209.157:26015

Xtreme-Jumps

Digital-Tech

KZ-Sca's

liquidi10/03/2008 02:34

KZM and sometimes XJ. You don't see too often the "pros" jumping in public servers, and when you do they try few rounds and quit. Why is that? Tho there are some really good players who hasn't hit it big on XJ but get decent times in about every map in public (LEWLY, SilverNinja :P).

lalevUl10/03/2008 03:30

a lot of diffrent servers. I only play on those i have in favorites. And those are. KzM (great server, lag as hell tho), KZ-SCA, KZ-FRIENDS, X-J and ofc my LAN.

Mehz10/03/2008 10:00

I mostly play on my LAN, but at times I dont..

KzM, XJ, kz-sca.

kASJAk10/03/2008 13:28

Originally posted by WyB
Boolish well not everyone uses non-steam because they can't afford steam, for example I have both but I use nonsteam because I have higher fps there, all those cool steam community looks fuck up the fps

same :>

spr1n mapper10/03/2008 14:12

212.7.7.78:27015 #KZ.ee 1 CUP | kreedz.pri.ee
80.79.115.158:27030 #KZ.ee 2 PUB | kreedz.pri.ee

nosteam as well. dunno why but nosteam servers take also about 15-20% less resources. in this case at least =)

peteR^17/03/2008 15:30(edited 17/03/2008 15:31)

If im gonna play, im playing at:

Lan (80%)
Kz-Friends
Kz-Sca (Cup)
XJ (Cup)
and sometimes KzM. My ping ruins my run sometimes at KzM. :P

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.