kz_kzfr_bhopaztec without AXN

Started by Tafatt
03/11/2007 05:43
Page 1 of 1
Tafatt03/11/2007 05:43

Is it possible to beat the map without using AXN?
There is one part I couldn't do but I think it is possible http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/2862/fraztectx3.jpg.

Can anyone do it? Post a demo if you beat atleast one of the jumps !

(Edit: Oops I think i posted in the wrong forum :E )
[ Edited ]

veer03/11/2007 07:02

ye you need to post in jumps forum, but personally i dont really care, i am interested to see if anyone can do this :S they seem really far maybe a good cj could do it?

boom.dll03/11/2007 10:59

what`s the distance? and imo even for a good cj`er this should be hard, cause there`s not a lot of room for pre...

Tafatt03/11/2007 12:05

I meant to post in the jumps but I accidentally put it here sorry for that. I think maybe doing a spinning bhop thing would be the best technique although I can't do those.

Distance is about 225.
[ Edited 11/03/07 - 12:15:57 ]

st0ka03/11/2007 12:31

I meant to post in the jumps but I accidentally put it here sorry for that. I think maybe doing a spinning bhop thing would be the best technique although I can't do those.

Distance is about 225.

Tafatt

you're right here's a demo of one of the jumps :) i made it several times but couldn't do more than one without mistakes :/.Will try it tonight :>
link
//EDIT had some time :P but couldn't do the last one - link
[ Edited 11/03/07 - 13:14:20 ]

CothA03/11/2007 12:44

imo its impossible i think no1 can do it 255 4 times in a row :/

Tafatt03/11/2007 13:45


you're right here's a demo of one of the jumps :) i made it several times but couldn't do more than one without mistakes :/.Will try it tonight :>
link
//EDIT had some time :P but couldn't do the last one - link

st0kata


Good job st0kata! :D

reinis603/11/2007 14:14

YAYA, my cj rec is only about 252+ , so i guess, i won't even try to big noob :( , Gj for other pro's ;)

Tafatt03/11/2007 14:42

Guys it is 225 not 255 :P

dezkit03/11/2007 15:48

225? i can do it w/o strafes and prestrafees...

Bibo03/11/2007 15:55

nice, so ur saying that holding w, you can get 225? you should go for 350 lj man!

dezkit03/11/2007 16:00

whoa bibo, this is the 3rd time your starting shit with me.

u got a new world record.

Edit: and its not a lj record!
[ Edited 11/03/07 - 16:06:14 ]

Tafatt03/11/2007 16:03

dezkit remember it is a highjump with a small platform with edgefriction effecting movement all the time.

dezkit03/11/2007 16:04

oh i didn't notice that xD

sometimes my brain doesnt recieve enuff information from my eyes ^^
[ Edited 11/03/07 - 16:05:55 ]

Bibo03/11/2007 16:28

whoa bibo, this is the 3rd time your starting shit with me.

u got a new world record.

Edit: and its not a lj record!

dezkit


i know i always start shit, thats what i like to do

P.V.A.B.-jello03/11/2007 16:59

Ah the daily thoughts of the typical fifteen year old. They fascinate even the esoteric of our scientists.

dezkit03/11/2007 20:00

yeah, i thought boys get their balls droped at the range of 9-14

ajR`03/11/2007 21:04

I think dezkit needs to be banned!?!??!!!???!!!!!?!??!?!?!?

stask0 Tournament #203/11/2007 23:14

i did only the 1st with bhop (famas) here's the demo - http://www.sendspace.com/file/710mju

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.