inferno jumping

Started by reAti
03/11/2007 18:28
Page 1 of 1
reAti03/11/2007 18:28

Again my minimovie :P next movie will be bigger, maybe?

I do few (maybe)new jumps in inferno and some old ones too.

Filefront:
http://dy.fi/730

I suggest to download that for better quality

Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQszAKoZTrs

71,6Mt
02.33

BooLiSH03/11/2007 18:36

some nice jumps in there reAti
gj

SnOOOpY03/11/2007 18:56

gj reAti :) and 3-4 new jumps for me :]

NeMiQ2203/11/2007 19:23

nice movie ... jumps and within temptation FTW

reinis603/11/2007 19:37

Nice, simple movie. Nice 8/10 since i like such one.

st0ka03/11/2007 20:11

1 new jump for me but i liked your movie because of your jumping style :) I'm looking forward for your next projects :P

-AvAtAr- mapper03/11/2007 20:57

What is the name of the song ?

puppetz mapper03/11/2007 21:02

Nice movie! And there was a new interesting jump there. Cool.

NeMiQ2203/11/2007 21:43

AvAtAr-kzfr -> Within Temptation - The Howling

[ Edited 11/03/07 - 21:45:17 ]

loopah06/11/2007 03:54

Nice jumps =)

cheche25/11/2007 16:05

Two new jumps for me I'll try out. Nice tricks, great style ;)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.