Agloco - Earning money from surfing on intern

Started by FailED`
03/11/2007 23:02
Page 2 of 2
boom.dll05/11/2007 00:27

lol fatalis... another thing like this? is this for real?

kexas05/11/2007 09:29

[blockquote]my friend said his friends cousin has been already given ~ 200$[/blockquote]
Give me your friends friends cousin picture? I wont believe until i see any proof :)

stinnZ mapper05/11/2007 16:07

fatalis told me he got 40$ by check delivered to his house from cashcrate.com.

I consider fatalis as one of the top5 of people in this community that I trust.

trb05/11/2007 16:27

And If you havent figured it out yet,
Wheeler probably gets a bonus for every user he can convinse to sign-up.

kz`Moxx


thats point 1

and point 2 is


Don't advertise.

Website rules


and it count's as "real" advertise when it is a referrer link which pushs Wheeler's money there...

BooLiSH05/11/2007 16:51

lol Trouble who cares about this rule :/

I think he posted quite interesting stuff... maybe someone is interested

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.