Serj Tankian - Sky is Over Piano notes

Started by hose
06/11/2007 22:46
Page 1 of 1
hose06/11/2007 22:46

Hey!

Does anybody know where I can get the sheet music of this song?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=RaooYy40liU
My sister can play the piano very well and I want her to play this ^^

greetz

H.o.r.s.t.06/11/2007 23:19

I can't understand why you want to hear that song on piano but have a look on that page, maybe you find something. (There's much interesting stuff) http://www.top-musical.com/create.php?Category=Piano

hose07/11/2007 08:20

when you listen to the song, you will see that there is much piano music. I like it.^^

H.o.r.s.t.07/11/2007 20:17

I did but I didn't like the piano in that song. There are many better ones :) Alicia Keys for example if you want a relation to pop songs.

When you like classical music, try Chopin Op. 9 No. 2 Nocturne in E-Flat Major

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.