Second life

Started by In[10]sE
08/11/2007 08:41
Page 1 of 1
In[10]sE08/11/2007 08:41

Is anybody here playing SECOND LIFE ?

if yes tell me, i will contact you via PM... no lame answers regarding the game from others.
thx
<3

Pf0llz0r mapper08/11/2007 10:08

haha when I read the topic I thought it was about "the life after" :P

ontopic: No, its good??

sbzvln Tournament #208/11/2007 16:20

Saw a reportage about it, people paid for sex in SECOND LIFE :D is it fun?

ichirou08/11/2007 17:03

I haven't really played it but I've heard that big _real_ companies (like McD, HM) buy houses and stores etc, in 2nd life :) That's pretty cool!

In[10]sE08/11/2007 20:23

thats big ? lol, oxford, ibm, dell, adidas, nike ... those are too... but nvm

@sbzvln yes and no, anyway i am playing as a business opportunity thats why i asked for guys who play cause i need someone to trust for starting a project first.

H.o.r.s.t.08/11/2007 21:22

typical example how to make a bunch of money out of a piece of ....

Tested it once and it's soo..... I can't even describe it. Horrifying. The graphics are from former time and the game play.. I simply can't understand why big company's are buying virtual houses there wasting their money. :confused:
[ Edited 11/08/07 - 21:23:47 ]

In[10]sE08/11/2007 22:55

if all the big companyes are making shops in game doesnt this mean it has a logic? its a very good way to promote and make them more known.

im not gonna argue or anything, if u dont like the game, dont play it... simple.

sbzvln Tournament #209/11/2007 16:41

Just downloaded it, dont understand the game at all, talk to me on msn in10se :D

tjubby09/11/2007 19:38

A freind of my older brother, makes houses and other stuff on second life and its actually hes real job :P

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.