Which mouse do u use ?

Started by L (Ryuzaki)
11/11/2007 22:38
Page 1 of 1
L (Ryuzaki)11/11/2007 22:38

Hey, I just wanted to ask which mouse you use...
I have an Logitech MX 518 now, but I have some problems :S Before it I had a Razer Copperhead, but I made it broken. Then I got a Razer Diamondback 3G, but I had soo much problems with it, couldn't do 240 even O.O. So I brought it back and got the Logitech, but 240 isn't as easy as with my Copperhead now... :( The feeling is a totally different. Anyone has a MX 518 and can te ll me how long u needed until you could play with it good ?
I have it 1 day now xD

hose11/11/2007 22:56

1. welcome at xj.eu
2. you can't play with the new mouse as good as with your old...u must learn it again..but not everything..you need maybe about a few hours or a few days....you can't expect to play as good as with your old one...
3. pls train your english

NeMiQ2211/11/2007 23:31(edited 28/08/2010 02:14)

I used to use genius netsroll eye (maybe 5$) and did 245 lj...now I have MS intellimouse ... yes it's better and my lj rec is 248 now but I don't think that it depends on hardware....you have to train a lot and it's the key to success.
[ Edited 11/11/07 - 23:31:29 ]

colix mapper12/11/2007 11:09(edited 28/08/2010 02:14)

i have microsoft wheelmouse optical 1.1 ( black XDXD )
and i love it so much <3<3

ps
and its quite cheap imo (~10$)
[ Edited 11/12/07 - 11:11:29 ]

cncool12/11/2007 11:23

a4tech x708 800dpi

Aly00712/11/2007 12:17

mx518

Pf0llz0r mapper12/11/2007 12:17

I have a Razer Coppehead but I trashed it yesterday (got mad @ cod4, bad ai-scripting imo)

But I will get a DeathAdder from a friend today :D

ihmiskilpi12/11/2007 12:20

Logitech MX510 optical mouse ftw. Mouses with batteries and laser sucks.

g5

Took me some days to get used to it.. my old mouse weight like 5 times as much, and i had it for 3 years :D

Murvelman12/11/2007 17:28

I have a Razer Copperhead, it works perfectly :D

Fliborecord holder Tournament #217/11/2007 22:43

Logitech MX510 optical mouse ftw. Mouses with batteries and laser sucks.

ihmiskilpi


FUCK YOU NIGGER >:O

G5 ftw.

sambb18/11/2007 02:45

L (Ryuzaki): I have same mouse and it pwns imo, but first I install drivers and turn vsync off from my graphic cards settings because it makes my mouse and gameplay move smoother. Without it, strafes feel like little delayed.

rinkon mapper18/11/2007 05:19(edited 26/07/2015 09:06)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

shako21/11/2007 17:54(edited 28/08/2010 02:14)

MX 300 HAxxxx!!!!!!!!!!

It's Just sweet...

and yes (for me) Is Easyer to play with a good mouse! like mx, LG or Microsoft
[ Edited 11/21/07 - 17:55:15 ]

acidburn21/11/2007 18:32

If you buy a new mouse just for gaming you have too much money (and maybe some problems). :D

Aly00721/11/2007 18:51

lol acidburn why ?
I sold my IME 3.0 because i can't play kz with this mouse (very good mouse for normal cs ) , and i bought Logitech mx518.I also bought steam because i wanna play cups @ mIRC ( kz ).

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.