Some Question

Started by ZerolitHe
14/11/2007 19:07
Page 1 of 1
ZerolitHe14/11/2007 19:07

Hi all does someone know's where can i find ian Cammarata Climb 2.0a2v? :confused: :(

VipKiller14/11/2007 19:44

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=56826

ZerolitHe14/11/2007 19:46

this is 2.0a3 :D

SchlumPF14/11/2007 21:19

...ask him? his xj accname is bugsbunny so wait for his reply

bugsbunny21/11/2007 19:37

You're lucky I happen to still have it around, although I don't know why you'd want the old version, it sucks.

http://ian.cammarata.us/files/climb_2_0_a2.zip

BTW, it's now released under AGPLv3.

"This is a new license; it is based on version 3 of the GNU General Public License (GNU GPLv3), but has an additional term to allow users who interact with the licensed software over a network to receive the source for that program." - http://www.fsf.org/agplv3-pr

And actually I do have an account for this site with the name ian.cammarata, but I lost the password, and the recover password form doesn't work, and the admins aren't very helpful, deleted my posts asking for help. :(

Lola ^_^26/11/2007 12:07

Its OK, BugsBunny is sexier :D <3 Ian
Signed: LolaBunny

But yea, pw recovery doesn't work for me either...

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.