omfg 300 is very wonderful~!

Started by R@Y
15/11/2007 15:47
Page 1 of 1
R@Y15/11/2007 15:47

i have saw it just now ~!
a 1337 movie ~! :o

Murvelman15/11/2007 15:50

eh ok... yeah it's good but i don't think you should make a thread about it.
[ Edited 11/15/07 - 15:50:41 ]

colix mapper15/11/2007 17:20

gj :)

Thedy15/11/2007 19:22

yes its a nice movie =]

KNiFEAR15/11/2007 20:08

some classmates played it on the projector in school but i didn't pay so much attention:D although, overseeing with the storyline, it has n1 effects and its overall good recorded etc:D

Aly00718/11/2007 00:06

lol

DHT- Tournament #118/11/2007 00:23

thanks for info

dezkit18/11/2007 01:46

yes

ajR`18/11/2007 01:48

Pwnage to the MAX. :]

eiRa mapper18/11/2007 02:18

i heard Titanic is also good... anyone seen it yet?

shako18/11/2007 03:42

eiRa you mean the titanic from leonardo dicaprio?

XD

boom.dll18/11/2007 03:58

no... the titanic with 2 mice that drowned :(

AverageFreak18/11/2007 07:55

TITANIC has quit IRC (Excess Flood)



[ Edited 11/18/07 - 07:56:06 ]

Mehz21/11/2007 16:27

I am Mehz, and I do NOT approve of this thread!

stask0 Tournament #221/11/2007 18:01

http://zazz.bg/play:8311bc8b THIS IS SPARTA!


I am Mehz, and I do NOT approve of this thread!

Mehz


IDC! :O
[ Edited 11/21/07 - 18:02:08 ]

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.