rubiks cube !

Started by Bibo
16/11/2007 00:06
Page 1 of 2
Bibo16/11/2007 00:06

so ive started playing rubiks cube like 2 weeks ago and i dunno y but i prefer playing with it than kzin.. im sure theres geeks in this community.. can you guys do it / whats ur time ??
i got 0102 this mornin :)

ajR`16/11/2007 00:17

g33k <3
[ Edited 11/16/07 - 00:17:48 ]

Fact or Fiction16/11/2007 00:26

lol, I solved 3x3x3rubiks cube once in my life.. or twice :D never practiced (:

In[10]sE16/11/2007 00:58

same thing around 1:30-2 min depends...

i heard there is a new method of solving it under 24 moves and doesnt matter how shuffled it is, it will allways work this algorythm but its not "available" for public....

rinkon mapper16/11/2007 02:37(edited 26/07/2015 09:08)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

.doer!16/11/2007 09:30

havent played for 6 months or so ....
but i still can finish 3x3x3 under 2 mins^^

KNiFEAR16/11/2007 10:02

in my previous school there was a guy that constantly did it in 1-2 minutes:D but i've never completed a rubics cube..maybe because i donmt have 1:D

radon mapper Tournament #316/11/2007 10:03

yea i always wanted such a cube. just to learn how to solve it.

seen this guy ?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqFFXs0RAnI

ve[r]itas16/11/2007 10:11

yea i haven't messed around with a cube for bout 6 months as well..i'm not really fast..usually somewhere between 1.5 and 3 minutes..then again i use a really basic solution...and don't know any of the advanced algorithms..but yea some videos would be cool :)

boom.dll16/11/2007 11:17

omfg...9.7 seconds :O wtf?
i did it like 3 times in my life... so i can`t say i know any algorithms... :(

share the knowledge :D

ichirou16/11/2007 13:21

I can finish it in 2-3min with the algorithms I use. Although my friend that uses the same things has done it in 58s but you need some "luck" to do that and be very fast in your hands :)

PaT16/11/2007 14:08

2-3 min with the "destroy and rebuild" tech :D Never geeked the normal way, but it looks cool :)

colix mapper16/11/2007 14:47

heh geeks :D i never could finish it, im happy when i can do 1 side :DDD

btw did u know that the inventor of rubik's cube was a hungarian man, Erno Rubik :) he invented it in 1974 i think :up:

[ Edited 11/16/07 - 18:45:28 ]

Murvelman16/11/2007 16:59

I don't have one, otherwise i would pwn it like hell ;)

WyB16/11/2007 17:28

insane

colix mapper16/11/2007 18:46

shit, shit, wanna buy one now <333

Pulsar!16/11/2007 19:07

I solved it lot of times 10+ dunno exactly.. But it takes me about 40 min :D

hose16/11/2007 19:19

have you heard about that 4x4x4 and 5x5x5 cubes? I read a documentation about this! Crazy sh*t!

Glibba16/11/2007 20:39

if you are bored ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpfz3m11bsk&feature=related

H.o.r.s.t.16/11/2007 23:53

Im not that fast in solving rubics cube. Mine is also a bit clunky anyway but when Im good, I can solve it in .. 2-3min. :)

----
forgot: I have a normal 3x3 cube

----------
Try this :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJz02Nh99Cs

[ Edited 11/17/07 - 00:02:47 ]

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.