Host Error!
Hi all!
Yesterday I reinstalled my computer and I reinstalled Steam+ Counter Strike. Now, I added my configs and then I extracted my serverscript (don't know how to call) into cstrike folder. But now it says always I try to start a map on lan:
Metamod version 1.19p31 Copyright (c) 2001-2006 Will Day
Patch: Metamod-P (mm-p) v31 Copyright (c) 2004-2007 Jussi Kivilinna
Metamod comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type `meta gpl'.
This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions; type `meta gpl' for details.
==================
Game DLL version mismatch
DLL version is 140, engine version is 140
The game DLL for cstrike appears to be outdated, check for updates
==================
Host Error
I copied out of console.
Hope somebody can help me because, before I reinstalled this worked. I just extracted it into cstrike folder, like I did yesterday... =(
Update countre-strike & check your metamod plusins.ini.
already updated counter-strike....
dunno what to check in plugins.ini so I post it here:
win32 addons\amxmodx\dlls\amxmodx_mm.dll
//win32 addons\HookMod\dlls\HookMod_MM.dll
win32 addons\axn\dlls\axn_mm.dll
:o
win32 addons/amxmodx/dlls/amxmodx_mm.dll
win32 addons/axn/dlls/axn_mm.dll
try updating it like this
xD lol i see
but in the plugins.ini it's written with those backslashes
[ Edited 11/16/07 - 19:10:50 ]
i had that error also... u can try it like this:
before u put ur addons... make a normal lan game. after that u can add all addons&stuff. it will work. it seems that metamod modifies ur game.dll,somehow... don`t really know... but it works the way i`m saying =)
before u put ur addons... make a normal lan game. after that u can add all addons&stuff. it will work.
exactelly.
everytime i reinstall steam, first start a normal lan game before putting the addons, else my cs will crash
ah yes... sounds really logical! it's like you have to start cs a first time before you can add configs etc...
//EDIT
worked,thx
[ Edited 11/17/07 - 11:48:05 ]
np ^^! :P
Please log in to post replies.