Error 1606

Started by Aly007
17/11/2007 21:09
Page 1 of 1
Aly00717/11/2007 21:09

Anyone know how can i fix this problem ?
HERE is a link for the screenshot :-s
I try microsoft suggestion but still have this error. :(

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP17/11/2007 22:04(edited 28/08/2010 02:09)

D:

format and reinstall diet windows
[ Edited 11/17/07 - 22:05:15 ]

Aly00717/11/2007 22:08

1 week ago i reinstall windows :-s

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP17/11/2007 22:34

try to find a solution on google first, I think you need luck for get the solution on Xj.

balky mapper Tournament #117/11/2007 22:44

Install Microsoft .NET 2.0, I think it will be ok. :)

Aly00717/11/2007 22:44(edited 28/08/2010 02:09)

try to find a solution on google first, I think you need luck for get the solution on Xj.

8ball1

i search for solution on google but i dont find anything , i know there are some smart guys :D
@ balky ,i can't install net framework 2.0 ,same error.
[ Edited 11/17/07 - 22:45:35 ]

lzh18/11/2007 04:39

try uninstalling net framework and also delete it from the registry , then install framework 2.0

Aly00718/11/2007 11:12(edited 28/08/2010 02:09)

i don't have net framework installed
LE : problem solved
HERE is solution for this problem.
[ Edited 11/18/07 - 11:56:23 ]

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.