can sl!De make this?

Started by shako
18/11/2007 02:59
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
shako18/11/2007 02:59

I dont like this tipe of guys!

what can we do with guys like this


pic 1: http://img103.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nuevoimagendemapadebitsyo8.jpg

pic 2: http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdsz0.jpg

In the pic 2 I was Translateing the what I were write in spanish

he post the pic 2 3 minutes after the 1 pic

and If i saw things like this I should post it?
[ Edited ]

Fact or Fiction18/11/2007 03:45

.... no comments ....

two idiots :D
[ Edited 11/18/07 - 03:45:20 ]

boom.dll18/11/2007 03:59

.... no comments ....

two idiots :D

Fact or Fiction

:up:

Fire18/11/2007 04:17

Hey shako, I'm glad you just made me waste my life reading your awesome thread!

As a matter of fact, Slide has done nothing wrong. So I would like to thank you for picking your self a 1 week banniation due to useless spam threads, that I assure you no one cares about!

Shako

Warning 2 = 1 Week Ban
Warning 3 = 1 Month Ban

Thank you have a wonderful day!


EDIT: Btw. I can do this.
[ Edited 11/18/07 - 04:18:31 ]

lagster mapper18/11/2007 04:21

w0rdup

shako18/11/2007 04:36

You are right fire I can live without an account cs forum for a week

Fire18/11/2007 04:39

Ok, I'm really happy you made this thread then. You completely contradict your self. Do you even read what you post? Do pay attention to whats going into your head? I'm getting angry now, someone pat my back.
[ Edited 11/18/07 - 04:41:15 ]

rinkon mapper18/11/2007 05:26

you want him banned cuz he insulted you i guess. apparently he made a very correct assumption by posting that

Fire18/11/2007 08:31

Rinkon, that made no sense? Lol

SUBLIME18/11/2007 09:03

Fire, it kind of made sense. It looks like shako wants sl!de to get banned or punished for making a joke, saying to ban shako permanently for speaking in another language?

colix mapper18/11/2007 10:06

sl!De wasnt so correct. thats right but i dont think so he should be banned for that :confused:
but shako acts like a retard 24/7 and spams the forum by writing sensless things. ( + speaking another language )


[ Edited 11/18/07 - 10:07:57 ]

DRUNKEN MASTER18/11/2007 10:33

sl!De wasnt so correct. thats right but i dont think so he should be banned for that :confused:
but shako acts like a retard 24/7 and spams the forum by writing sensless things. ( + speaking another language )


colix

like a inet G

Fire18/11/2007 11:41

like ggkkthx?!*-_^?.<===----:<<

raver mapper18/11/2007 12:36

fire got p0wnt

Fire18/11/2007 20:07

How did I get pwnt?

stinnZ mapper18/11/2007 22:04

well after reading his post at this bhop funny thread I take my comment back. Hes a spammer
[ Edited 11/18/07 - 22:34:41 ]

DHT- Tournament #118/11/2007 22:10

Prepare to get banned.. ;)

shako18/11/2007 22:32

Thnx stinnZ

please dont bann him

BooLiSH18/11/2007 22:33

Thnx stinnZ

please dont bann him

shako


ban him forever :)


(to quote the threadstarter's pic x) )

faker mapper18/11/2007 23:11

1. Warning for StinnZ

Speaking another language.

--

If you don't like our rules GTFO.

If you aren't capable or don't want to speak english GTFO.

kkthxbye

- CLOSED -
[ Edited 11/19/07 - 15:16:57 ]

Page 1 of 1