kzcn_mahjong 99%

Started by sllove mapper
18/11/2007 11:23
Page 1 of 1
sllove mapper18/11/2007 11:23

here is my new map . :D
the thread is mahjong

what is mahjong

pic1
pic2
pic3
pic4
pic5
pic6
pic7
pic8
pic9
pic10
pic11
pic12
pic13
pic14
pic15
pic16
pic17
pic18
pic19

It's almost finshed
but a big problem
...
the fps!!!



:(
Compile without vis ,the fps is 30-80
Compile with all csg bsp vis rad,the fps is 15-99
esp in some high place
my PChardware is not good@_@
maybe your fps will be much better than me
but I want everyone have good fps
I used null-texture ,func_wall but it dont work
now I try to use hintbrushes !
I dont want to see this map destroy by the fps problem
if you know how to solve this fps problem,
just post you connection in this thread
I will connect you




[ Edited ]

Fliborecord holder Tournament #218/11/2007 11:43

Omg that map looks huge, not a surprise that the fps is low.

EDIT: Try avoiding circles and balls and stuff that is round, they suck fps much. Try to remove some unneeded stuff.
[ Edited 11/18/07 - 11:45:05 ]

DRUNKEN MASTER18/11/2007 11:44

woooow looks very nice and funny 2 play :D
good work :D

colix mapper18/11/2007 11:51

looks sweet, but ye the fps is sad :(

s0liD mapper18/11/2007 12:22

uhm looks like tetris_v2 xD

Murvelman18/11/2007 15:01

This map probably sucks if you're colorblind xD

StoneCold mapper18/11/2007 15:19

crazy textures :D

drewbie mapper19/11/2007 01:55

looks so asian, n1 :)

akkord mapper19/11/2007 10:48

looks like the mahjong game .. :D

.doer!19/11/2007 12:10

uhm looks like tetris_v2 xD

s0liD


thought the same^^

dEMolite mapper19/11/2007 12:14

crazy idea for sure ;)
I really like the concept and the settings how it looks now

bakeLit20/11/2007 10:55

Is it mix of bhops and climb ? :D love sLloVe's ideas :D rly nice ;)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.