This year?!!! bigger! better! kz_fjellheimen

20/11/2007 18:22
Page 2 of 2
XaSer mapper Tournament #224/12/2007 10:41

Okey, I started working on this map for the 3. time:
This is my christmas present for you: (some pictures are same)

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/7986/kzkzscafjellheimen0004qh0.jpg
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/9176/kzkzscafjellheimen0005pb9.jpg
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5914/kzkzscafjellheimen0006cp8.jpg
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/752/kzkzscafjellheimen0007yp4.jpg
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4416/kzkzscafjellheimen0008yj3.jpg

clair mapper24/12/2007 10:47

xaser your maps are really great. keep it comin! i love it :)

colix mapper24/12/2007 10:56

omg its so beautiful :( i feel i could have sex with it :(((

pRopaaNS mapper24/12/2007 11:01

But grass looks bit weird! :> It`s model or sprite?

XaSer mapper Tournament #224/12/2007 11:28

it is sprite

pRopaaNS mapper24/12/2007 11:54

Then replace all sprites with models! :/ Download half-Life Model Viewer for finding necessary models, sprites aren`t souted to that objects.. ;<

XaSer mapper Tournament #224/12/2007 11:56(edited 24/12/2007 11:58)

noob! :P sprites does not affect the fps ++
and I gonna remove the "glow" shit from that sprite

pRopaaNS mapper24/12/2007 12:05(edited 24/12/2007 12:07)

Do you think, what it`s normal?
http://imageshack.dk//viewimage.php?file=/imagesfree/jmM94285.jpg
you can also make grass with func_illusionary blocks, if you dont want models...

s0liD mapper24/12/2007 12:23

Its not normal you can fix that by a program called "Sprite fixer" google it

XaSer mapper Tournament #224/12/2007 12:35(edited 24/12/2007 12:37)

I allready got spritefixer, I dont see what u guys dont like about it. I got a grass texture with a bush

pRopaaNS mapper24/12/2007 12:47

O_o big tnx, didn`t know! :)

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.