Help to kz_longjumps stats

Started by shako
21/11/2007 01:46
Page 1 of 1
shako21/11/2007 01:46

I want to know how to get the distance between two walls/objects

I allready have the Long Jump stats plugin from this section but I
dont know how to Use that of Select the objects to saw the distance!

Thnx!

PepoMerca21/11/2007 03:25

Here

kz_longjumps in console and measure!
[ Edited 11/21/07 - 03:30:29 ]

shako21/11/2007 19:03

Here

kz_longjumps in console and measure!

Gamster



I dont have got the cs in this pc but I allready try It with some plugins with the same name... but I put kz_longjumps in console and It says

Unknow command If the Problem Continue I should do something?

.nnnnn122/11/2007 08:35

u have to put kz_longjumps.amxx in addons/plugins
the kz_longjumps.sma in addons/scripting
and go to addons/configs/plugins.ini and add line
kz_longjumps.amxx
then save and exit, and play :)

shako23/11/2007 17:46

u have to put kz_longjumps.amxx in addons/plugins
the kz_longjumps.sma in addons/scripting

.n1



Thnx now works but I cant Enable the plugin who show you the strafes, maxspeed and the move you make in the air :S
I use:
kz_ljs_enabled 1
Kz_ljs_beam 1 / 2 and it didn't work :'(

helllpppp

NumB23/11/2007 17:49

Thet's an other plugin. Download from this thread (second post).

shako23/11/2007 17:53

Thet's an other plugin. Download from this thread (second post).

NumB



I allready got It and it didn't work

I use It only 1 time I go out from cs COme in again and It didn't work again

NumB23/11/2007 18:22

Fakemeta module enabled? "addons/amxmodx/configs/modules.ini"

shako23/11/2007 19:01

What I have to do??

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.