What's ur cj record (pre only)

21/11/2007 18:21
Page 2 of 3
SUpermaRio23/11/2007 16:39

Like eDark said the jump time is:

Originally posted by eDark
0.732 is with duck

Pulsar!

The best cj prestrafe in LJ Thread is
286.629 by bk#kL.

So, 286.629*0.732=209.81

Where my calculations is wrong ? O_o


U just didn't plus the colixbox
it should be 209+32.2323123123123=241.XXXXXX :D

Pulsar!23/11/2007 17:08

No, it shouldn't be plused..

SUpermaRio23/11/2007 17:20

read leet's thread that "time in air" again.

and u will get the right way ;EE

Pulsar!23/11/2007 17:35

Ahhh... ye, u are right, but it is still less 246..

~Kulsprutor~23/11/2007 18:00

291 prestrafe...

[ Edited 11/23/07 - 18:54:42 ]

Pulsar!23/11/2007 18:04

264 dist,354 maxspeed 256 block,291 prestrafe...
My records :P

~Kulspruta~

Read. Think. Write. (c)

Lovesan23/11/2007 23:43

He is just a little self-lover :E
I did 220 today, I'm pro now, don't care.

CRUSHED24/11/2007 04:54

block 253 Distance: 259, Max Speed: 320. PreStrafe 288 wii :D

~Kulsprutor~24/11/2007 09:21

He is just a little self-lover :E
I did 220 today, I'm pro now, don't care.

Lovesan

-1
:down: :E :down:

bakeLit24/11/2007 09:56

Yeeee first talking about me ! :D but only counting about me :( :D

pacMan mapper24/11/2007 14:29

247.xxx :/

hd26/11/2007 08:58

Originally posted by hd
it possible to jump 255 unit with only cj prestrafe.
i have demo with it on the ground.

stask0


post the demo :rolleyes:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ttxhs6
not prestrafe only, but just one strafe.
prestrafe 295
:o

secret feature is turning 180 degrees while bhoping after DD. But it hard to do the same on the block.
[ Edited 11/26/07 - 09:03:31 ]

stask0 Tournament #203/12/2007 21:28

lol hd i thought that this is a cj script :E and lol :O 295 pre ... if you do the same with strafes you will do 260+ xD

Fact or Fiction03/12/2007 21:38

If the thread is about pre, I've done ~289,5 on one quite nice block
amm.. if the thread is about jump lenght with only pre, then I should say I've never tried this :) maybe once I got smth like 240block or so :/ I guess, dunno exactly
[ Edited 12/03/07 - 21:42:03 ]

NumB03/12/2007 21:42


Originally posted by stask0
Originally posted by hd
it possible to jump 255 unit with only cj prestrafe.
i have demo with it on the ground.

hd


post the demo :rolleyes:

----
not prestrafe only, but just one strafe.
prestrafe 295
:o

secret feature is ---- while bhoping after DD. But it hard to do the same on the block.


Why you said thet? 1/3 private lj tehniques go to public. :(

ONTOPIC: 291 (but normaly 243-255) pre. (Incurrect stats rec 252units with 277pre).

[ Edited 12/03/07 - 21:51:31 ]

FailED`03/12/2007 22:08


Why you said thet? 1/3 private lj tehniques go to public. :(

NumB

so...

trb03/12/2007 22:39


Why you said thet? 1/3 private lj tehniques go to public. :(

NumB


if in every 5th thread is standing something about "secret technique" n' stuff, and this "secret technique" is shared to some private peoples, then it's absolutaly normal that one day it will be public ;)

SnOOOpY03/12/2007 22:39

291.xxxxxx :) , but only 254 distance :/

NumB03/12/2007 22:53


Originally posted by NumB
Why you said thet? 1/3 private lj tehniques go to public. :(

Wheeler

so...


I just don't want to see wr demos in <10sec, cuz of surf from the start button, what is possible with 1 of others 2.

~Kulsprutor~04/12/2007 06:19

lol hd i thought that this is a cj script :E and lol :O 295 pre ... if you do the same with strafes you will do 260+ xD

stask0

+1!
Scripts suX

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.