Complaints about meaningless jumps
Guys we can stop with that of the sensless because if we search the sens to every jump we make It's borig OVIOUSLY so the kz maps are sensless? the longjumps maps are sensless?
FOR ME THEY ARE NOT SENSLESS.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's sensless to play in the weekly chalange if the mods post an
Survey like this?
Who's going to own ak_rh_warehouse_ns in the future?
Flibo
25.8% [73 votes]
ndR
74.2% [210 votes]
the jumps on de_ maps are just Jumps like we can find in kz maps with the only diference right they are made to play normal cs.
If we are playing in a kz server and a guy who is a good kz jumper have got more respawn as me I should left the serveR?? only because Is sensless if the map Is just to saw who is going to be the first in get at the top¿?
Any budy see my point??
the technikes can be used to do something with sens or not
In the normal kz maps the jumps are repeated the 70%(I guess) are repeated jumps.
Guys this is a discussion forum and I create this thread to put in Discussion this of "the sensless of the jumps"
And remember Jump 4 Fun
[ Edited ]
Horrible english :(
But i get your point and i agree!
I think there are jumps on de_ , cs_ maps which are sensless... like hiding the bomb, playin' offensive etc. ,but on kz maps some people just practise like me :rolleyes:
Let me start by saying I have no Idea what your talking about. Stop contradicting your self.
The survey has nothing to do with the weekly challenge. That challenge is old. The reason we have challenges is so that we can create more fun then before. It gives us the opportunity to see even more GODLY demos then before. I never said anyone had to compete in them. But if they compete they are doing it for fun. Look at ndR. He has beaten 3 records, and refuses to even take a dime from me. Its called motivation. Im pushing the jumpers to make those records.
Also work on your english, Ive read this 3-4 times and still have no idea what your talking about. Your contradicting your self in a few ways. Your saying its senseless to do KZ maps. Then your saying its not senseless. Then your saying its not senseless to do jumps on normal maps. But then your saying that you do the same damn jumps on normal maps all the time. WTF?
Im from argentina sorry for dont have a good english
that of the competition is an example!
Im not saying Its sensless! Im asking to the people What is the diference and why they say sensless to the de_ and cs_ jumps
Im just saying some examples!! (the "?" make the sentences in a example)
I don't think right any jump is sensless Im just saying "i dont understand the people who says: sensless jump"
[ Edited 11/23/07 - 20:29:45 ]
Oh, okay, that makes sense. But to easily answer your question. People got bored of normal cs. They use kz to pass the time. :) Ez.
Kind of hard to understand what you're writing as Fire said... But here we go:
If I think anything is senseless, I just think it's senseless, nothing more to say.
I don't care about what you're thinking, and it DOESNT mean that it has to be senseless for everyone, its just my thought.
And of course I jump for fun, otherwise I wouldn't be here after all this time.
O.K the guys are Bored of normal cs but a jump on a cs or de map is a jump anyway and It can be hard too
[ Edited 11/23/07 - 20:38:01 ]
i dont get it
just dont take care about sensless jumps, or ppl who says its sensless w/e u said :) thats my opinion
This discussion is pointless since I find 'meaningless' a better word than 'senseless'. rofl
People complaining in the forum about meaningless jumps on cs_, de, xx_maps find a meaning in spending time writing their complaint - which we other think is meaningless, and complain back at why they are complaining. So who are we to decide what is meaningless and what's not? We all share different opinions, and that's the way it's always been, and will be. It's an evil circle, and you are the circle. You're both giving and taking, so people complaining are gay. Nuff said.
Just let people do whatever they want to do. But you'll be banned if we find your existence on this website meaningless.
[ Edited 11/23/07 - 20:53:18 ]
The tricks arn't bad :). Like we #kzsk. We have a competition called ''Just trick it !'' And there everyone can find some trick (LJ,BHOP). Then they upload it, we put it to the summary and so on... It's good when ur bored of KZ and everybody likes it :) I recommend XJ to create it too :)
[ Edited 11/23/07 - 21:56:40 ]
Ok, thopa, you just gave me a head ache. STFU CLOSE THIS TOPIC. OMG. So many meaningless cs_ kz senseless, what isn't this and that and meaningless senseless meaningless blah senseless. My head hurts :*(
well I agree with u shako , I don't like those who say "it's a senseless jump" , I mean all jumps are senseless ~~.
My sens is 1.8
U need to work on your English.
But my opinion is that people that post picture in this forum of 110 units jump and demo where they do the jump backward with awp. Its sensless because in all regular and climbing maps there are over 1.000.000 jumps in the climbing maps that doesn't lead you to the right direction or the right way toward the finish point.
And in the de maps are probably over 1.000.000 of these jumps which doesn't get you to a handy place to shoot someone.
the roof to rock or car to rock in nuke is a handy jump because u can use it in a match or at public to surprise your enemy.
I'm sure he's talking about senseless threads and gives us a bad example :D
the longjumps maps are sensless? [ Edited ]
Hey you got that one right :)
Please log in to post replies.