dpi

Started by joel
24/11/2007 11:08
Page 2 of 3
Aly00725/11/2007 14:59

lol boom.dll
If u use a shit mouse ( lg , delux blabla u know ) u have 800 dpi( this is default ).
If u have logitech or razer or microsoft u can take a look at they website or at box.

Aly00725/11/2007 15:05

lol boom.dll
If u use a shit mouse ( lg , delux blabla u know ) u have 800 dpi( this is default ).
If u have logitech or razer or microsoft u can take a look at their website or at box.
[ Edited 11/25/07 - 15:06:01 ]

Speedwheel25/11/2007 17:34

1600 dpi, 2 sens in cs, 4 sens from drivers -> 253 lj
[ Edited 11/25/07 - 17:34:44 ]

Tafatt25/11/2007 17:54

shit mouse = 400dpi

I have 400 dpi. I use sens 1 for lj ->252 record.

almantas26/11/2007 08:50

Its quite simple, actually. I used a shit mouse before, with 18 ingame sensitivity. Now that I bought G5 I use 3,6 (18/5). It moves at exactly same speed as before but the movements are much smoother and precise. Thats about it :).

faker mapper26/11/2007 08:56

Imo everybody should use the settings he or she feels most comfortable with.

Increasing DPI > sensitivity, because it's much more accurate.

Scary Tournament #226/11/2007 13:12

I use 2000 myself.

2000 dpi - windows sens stndard - 1,0 sens in cs -> 249 lj and 256 cj

Th1eF30/11/2007 00:44

800 dpi to 4000 dpi. 1 sensitivity in game
lj rec 247 block to 248
stats 251.1 to 252.6

sideways stats 249 to 252.0

the mouse just seems smoother
Razer Lachesis :D

ajR`30/11/2007 01:08

4000 dpi? LOL WTF.

I use 800 dpi :: 2.1 sens.

I've tried using other dpi's and sens's but they just didn't "feel" right.

Fact or Fiction30/11/2007 06:50

default win settings
dpi 2000
sensitivity 1

r0fl30/11/2007 23:42

when u press the little + button on the g5, your dpi increases rite? :P

smallmuck01/12/2007 00:20

when u press the little + button on the g5, your dpi increases rite? :P

r0fl


yep

i use g5 and 400 dpi , 8 sensitivy ingame

r0fl01/12/2007 00:41

hmm thats strange... back when i played i used 400 dpi (i always pressed the - button to the max) and like 2 sens. tried 2000 dpi once and it sucked :S

Remote01/12/2007 11:16

win sens 11
dpi 800
ingame sens 16.9

rEs0LuTe moviemaker01/12/2007 11:19

800 to 1600
254 to 255

Bibo


change 1600 to 2000
and 255 to 256
:D

PaT01/12/2007 12:08

400 dpi - microsoft wheelmouse 1.1
6/11 win
2.1 - 1.9 @ cs

Maybe in the future ill buy a mx518 or microsoft 3.0 / intelli 1.1a :E

almantas01/12/2007 12:44

I still cant understand why people use 400 dpi when they can use 2000. You just need to reduce your ingame sensitivity by 5... For example, Smallmuck could use 2000 dpi, 1,6 ingame sens (8/5) and it would move at exactly same speed as before but much smoother.

sylar01/12/2007 15:39

how can i check/increase my DPI ?

trb01/12/2007 15:45

check in the installed software from your mousedrivers.
if you didn't installed it, then install it (if they exists)

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.