New longjump map ?
Hi jumpers !
I would like everyone to give his point on this : Do we need a new longjump map ?
I really don't like kz_longjumps to improve my cj record , I can't improve my record in fact , everyday i make 259+ countjump on drewbie_longjumps but those blocks on kz_longjumps are really anoying by their size :/ , I think that bocks should really be wider just like the 260 but for every 250+ jumps to 270.
Something like kz_countjumps would be nice :).
Give ur own point pls.
i think he meant a new official longjump map...
Ye , I mean a new official longjump map :) but I didnt know about raver_countjumps , ty :p
kz_longjumps2 would be nice, maybe someone can make also wallstrafe longjumps.. :x
XJ had this thread a long time ago. And really there is no need atm in it and the thread was closed after some spams. The last thing that i remember is: When XJ thinks about a new ljmap they will post it in the news.
Actually i would be great, because it's now possible to do 260+ cj and we don't have the blocks for it. :P
I dont like kz_ljs too . New lj map will be very good :) with cg_extreme lj blocks or kzno_lj :)
demolite is right :)
for normal ljs small and high block r nice, like kzfr lj and kzno lj, but ye when it comes to cjs kz ljs is not good:D and also only 260 units is max..however it will be complicated with new map etc:D
kz_longjumps best of all lj`s maps!
I think there should be Normal longjumps & wide longjumps, like longjump_palace.
There is no advantage for a longjump on a wider block, and its better for cj. So having a map like that and allowing records would be nice. :]
Lol isn't this 3rd thread about new LJ map ? :D
al is right listen to him
yeh, it's stupid xj is overdue for an official longjumping map with 260+. 261 cj has already been done sideways, wtf get a message @ all? idiots -__- just make raver_countjumps or something official so pr0 countjumpers can improve there records the legit way.
word to aL- :)
i dont get why its so hard to make a v2, cuz the old records will remain, while new cj recs will get owned, kz longjumps is holding back a lot of cj gods arround imo...example, purple told me that he did a 261 on block, and bibo did on his movie also, so i cant really see the big problem... and the blocks is way to small.
~Kulspruta~ 263.005 units / 287.581 prestrafe / 350.013 topspeed :E
~Kulspruta~ 263.005 units / 287.581 prestrafe / 350.013 topspeed :E
and???
You really need a new map C00lSpruta :)
rly nice map!
Please log in to post replies.