Shako - Classic Jumps Movie

Started by shako
28/11/2007 18:25
Page 1 of 2
shako28/11/2007 18:25

Hi guys here Is my cs jump movie

Im uploading the file but you can take a preview in youtube

Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LT48EW8Y
Youtube: http://youtube.com/watch?v=dYF7w_xxLxU


GL HF!
[ Edited ]

st0ka28/11/2007 18:29

Next time use hud_draw 0, net_graph 0 and avoid scouts as well. ;)
P.S. Else... practice :D
[ Edited 11/28/07 - 18:29:50 ]

Schwabba28/11/2007 18:36

i dont like the scout

Pulsar!28/11/2007 18:43

Sorry, but the jumps are so noooobish :D

Murvelman28/11/2007 18:58

Drop the scout dude :D

PaPuS28/11/2007 18:59

Word @ Pulsar! is accurately :D, but GJ MAN :)

shako28/11/2007 19:04

I can do all without scout and the hud_draw 0, net_graph 0
but I should make again the jumps(and make them video)
I'v got more than 200 jumps In avi. (With hud_draw 1 and net_graph 3)
but the final video Is verry big (800mb and 14min)

anyway It's just to make an other movie In some months and compare it xD



[ Edited 11/28/07 - 19:05:51 ]

pacMan mapper28/11/2007 19:56

scout ftl : /

tb mapper28/11/2007 20:06

I found 1 new jump 4 me! :D gj

shako28/11/2007 20:12

I found 1 new jump 4 me! :D gj

thunderbird



what the assault stairs??

bakeLit28/11/2007 20:15

Next time use hud_draw 0, net_graph 0 and avoid scouts as well. ;)
P.S. Else... practice :D

st0ka



SnOOOpY28/11/2007 21:08

Im absolutly sure many demos are with gravity , script or godmode ... :/ , but i like the song gj .

shako28/11/2007 21:55

Im absolutly sure many demos are with gravity , script or godmode ... :/ , but i like the song gj .

SnOOOpY



HEYYYYY Snoopy I can send you all videos or demos I can make it all so if you have any question tell me :mad:

so tell me what jumps do you think are with grav or scripts :mad:

SnOOOpY28/11/2007 22:13

number 2 ( de_inferno ) , number 3 ( first jump on the cbble ) , 1st 2 jumps on cs_assault , de_nuke jump 04:33 min , cs_militia 05:15 min . Demos plz .
[ Edited 11/28/07 - 22:14:04 ]

shako28/11/2007 23:12

number 2 ( de_inferno ) , number 3 ( first jump on the cbble ) , 1st 2 jumps on cs_assault , de_nuke jump 04:33 min , cs_militia 05:15 min . Demos plz .

SnOOOpY



Here you are I record the demos again because I dont have the others.Record with LongJumpStats_eXtremeModification_v2.2b3

http://rapidshare.com/files/72971035/dem.rar

Gl

PepoMerca28/11/2007 23:18

the jumps are noob... but gj aniway

SnOOOpY29/11/2007 08:28

Originally posted by SnOOOpY
number 2 ( de_inferno ) , number 3 ( first jump on the cbble ) , 1st 2 jumps on cs_assault , de_nuke jump 04:33 min , cs_militia 05:15 min . Demos plz .

shako



Here you are I record the demos again because I dont have the others.Record with LongJumpStats_eXtremeModification_v2.2b3

http://rapidshare.com/files/72971035/dem.rar

Gl



Haha again ...

shako29/11/2007 12:03

If I can do the jumps why I should Use gravity or scripts????????

trb29/11/2007 12:57

the point is, that he don't want new demos, he want the demos from the movie because he think in this demos maybe something is not legal.

new demos are senseless for him ;)

shako29/11/2007 13:26

well I havent got the old demos!

But give me a reason to use scripts or gravity If I can do the jumps... before with scout and now with usp/knive

[ Edited 11/29/07 - 14:13:11 ]

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.