fof: 262 countjump + (old Limited Extremity)

Started by Fact or Fiction
29/11/2007 17:52
Page 2 of 4
akkord mapper30/11/2007 07:15

ha my brother from the lt ^^ good job mate

Fact or Fiction30/11/2007 08:01

Thanks yo sj^, so we got permanent link: Direct link

k3G30/11/2007 08:50

crazy link................. 600k/s for me
gj fact & sj^ ^^

snoOzeD30/11/2007 08:54

i said that was amazing so i m saying again this is amazing

bakeLit30/11/2007 10:42

Z0MG NiCE jumps esp p90 255 vj o.o

break4yFTW30/11/2007 15:17

gj Fact ;)

nightwolf30/11/2007 16:20

gj fact :)

n1 260cj

Dacca30/11/2007 18:24

Awesome movie fact GJ

boom.dll30/11/2007 22:43

as i said ... i knew i was gonna enjoy this movie!
great songs, great editing & great jumps! GJ!!!
btw Fact thanks for the thing from irc ^^ :P
[ Edited 11/30/07 - 22:59:55 ]

T1xhop01/12/2007 10:18

n1 and short

Fact or Fiction01/12/2007 19:34

time for youtube -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qv5hV_ot4g have fun :P
[ Edited 12/01/07 - 19:36:14 ]

Glibba01/12/2007 19:47

watched all your vids on youtube ..
omfg i <3 your vids .. ESP the music .. im drifting away while listening .. sry cant say anything about the jumps i fell asleep :E ..
[ Edited 12/01/07 - 19:50:57 ]

NaRCoTiQ02/12/2007 13:55

amazing movie.. GJ :) yours movies are always very very nice ;)

puppetz mapper02/12/2007 21:07

Really nice movie, I love your longjump style, it's really beautiful .. And with these special songs you use, you bring longjumping up to a higher level .. The only thing I didn't like so much was that every jump was showed three times .. Try with some HLTV demos or so, next time. :)

BooLiSH02/12/2007 22:00

Really nice movie, I love your longjump style, it's really beautiful .. And with these special songs you use, you bring longjumping up to a higher level .. The only thing I didn't like so much was that every jump was showed three times .. Try with some HLTV demos or so, next time. :)

PuppetZ^


I agree 100%

Murvelman02/12/2007 22:34

I didn't like the fact that you don't get to see the unitboard (or whatever it's called) until the end of the jump, it's very frustrating (at least for me).
Also i don't like to watch cj's, but that has nothing to do with the editing :P

Fact or Fiction02/12/2007 23:22

That movie is awesome for the first time u watch it in good quality and high volume ;) (not in youtube :/) If it's 50th time u r watching it, it's abit boring, because u know values of blocks, so u r not interested in them. :> but thanks for opinions, all r welcome.

AJIgna03/12/2007 00:10

Upload da demosS :) :) :) :)

sbzvln Tournament #203/12/2007 16:56

Originally posted by PuppetZ^
Really nice movie, I love your longjump style, it's really beautiful .. And with these special songs you use, you bring longjumping up to a higher level .. The only thing I didn't like so much was that every jump was showed three times .. Try with some HLTV demos or so, next time. :)

BooLiSH


I agree 100%


Yep. Very nice jumps, only annoying that u see the same jump 3 times
[ Edited 12/03/07 - 16:57:23 ]

shNzrecord holder Tournament #208/12/2007 20:40

LOL 260 Cj! good job Fact :)

Page 2 of 4

Please log in to post replies.