Just started

Started by Lynchy
01/12/2007 15:32
Page 1 of 1
Lynchy01/12/2007 15:32

I have just recently started creating very basic maps from a pretty basic tutorial. Its pretty fun, but a lot of work involved in making very little, not that I have a problem with that :)

but may I ask for some assistance? I would really appreciate it if someone would like to guide me along while I advance in my map making skills.

Add me on msn if you would like to help me out :)
[email protected]

Regards,
Lynchy

clair mapper02/12/2007 01:07

the best way imo to learn how to map is to do things yourself first, and if you cant figure it out, THEN get others to help. that way you learn the "ins and outs" of every setting and whatnot.

colix mapper02/12/2007 09:29

i suggest u to join #mappers on irc, ppl r very helpful there and will help u always :)

Lynchy03/12/2007 03:55

may i ask where server?

Found it :P

[ Edited 12/03/07 - 04:01:15 ]

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.