you are involved in airplane accident what so
X Japan - Art Of Life :o
it's 29 mins long so by the time it had finished I would've made it to the local hospital, survived, then 3 years later I would've won the lottery and all would've been good!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUhwNWzdIAc - part 1
Live :O
Edit again: shame the singer sometimes loses his voice while singing :D, and btw, the guy playing piano also plays the drums :|
[ Edited 12/03/07 - 00:31:04 ]
Eminem - Lose Yourself
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_RicayN7X8
Steen - Fok Steen
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bPVbXhDKKvc
&
Queen - I want to break free
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9hMrY8jysdg
Queen - bicycle
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2CTPLUcQAjk
[ Edited 12/03/07 - 00:23:51 ]
Vibrasphere - Tierra Azul -> youtube http://youtube.com/watch?v=fAuQFgClvyQ
That's a good song soul|ftw! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njOgRAeLZ0Y
Beautiful songs, stinnZ :)
Monty Python (Life Of Brian) - Always look on the bright side of life
lol colix and Mehz ..
what ...?
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
The Killers - Read my Mind
and maybe charge it with an onion and listen all my music !
Please log in to post replies.