100fps but laggy

Started by hose
03/12/2007 15:09
Page 1 of 1
hose03/12/2007 15:09

Hello guys!

Since weekend I use Vista 64 bit. In css and cs 1.6 I have constantly 100fps but it's kinda laggy... netsettings are also right... I have 2 Screens and I play in Window mode.. even when I play in a low resolution it's laggy...why?
But when I play css there is no lag ... but also 100fps... do you think it's caused by 64bit OS?

my computer:

e6600
x1900xt
4gb ram
vista 64 bit

greetz

kASJAk03/12/2007 16:06

check in ur console for command: ex_interp, if its 0.05 or 0.08 that should be the problem. Someone said on some thread that if it is 0.05 u should shoot better(but makes little "laggy") and 0.08 is good for knife, u should put def: whitch is 0.1... i think

kexas03/12/2007 18:55

You won't shoot better, but your opponents will be in more correct places (because they aren't while moving).

ichirou03/12/2007 20:18

Do you have uTorrent or any other torrent application running while playing?

I've experienced lag in Vista on music/videos/games with torrents running. I have no idea why (wasn't like that in XP). That could be the problem.

hose03/12/2007 22:18

ex_interp 0.08 helped a little bit
no I don't use any torrent client. I am anti torrent xP

liquidi05/12/2007 01:32

Why would you want to use Vista in the first place :)

shako14/12/2007 16:24

stop download porno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D

ajR`14/12/2007 21:00

Are you listening to music while playing?

If so, stop the music and see if the lag stops.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.