Lj with 3 streifs

Started by yYy.Je PR@BR@
03/12/2007 19:22
Page 1 of 2
yYy.Je PR@BR@03/12/2007 19:22

My rec :
1)On block 245
2)Without block stat ^^
Distance: 247.809753 MaxSpeed: 310.498718 PreStrafe: 275.866271 Strafes: 3 Sync: 83

And how much of you rec ?

sbzvln Tournament #203/12/2007 19:54

menn next thread 4 strafes ? :P
[ Edited 12/03/07 - 19:54:29 ]

KNiFEAR03/12/2007 19:58

haha 3 streifs :D i dunno, i can do ~48 block or so i think:D with 3 _strafes_ :D

yYy.Je PR@BR@03/12/2007 19:59

yes ) stop flood :D

Pulsar!03/12/2007 20:10

There was 248lj form one chinese guy on kzfr_longjumps with prestrafe + 3 strafes.. Dunno who it was..

P.S. streifs roxx :D

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/forum_viewtopic.php?20.28552
[ Edited 12/03/07 - 20:13:46 ]

PepoMerca03/12/2007 21:40

With 3 strafes 240 or 242 i think..

FLR03/12/2007 23:43

249 with 3 strafes :P, but I only did it once

dEMolite mapper04/12/2007 00:39

249 with 3 strafes :P, but I only did it once

FLR


same for me,too

kASJAk04/12/2007 11:22

246 stats with 3 :E

cockoyyy04/12/2007 11:27

248 on stats but low prestrafe I'm sure with 275+ pre can 250

DeadlyShot04/12/2007 13:42

249 on block .. with 4 strafes i do 251 :| and with 5 strafes 253 (only stats :) )

ANtye04/12/2007 14:27

Did 246 with 2 strafes and yes, I released kays..

Count04/12/2007 14:29

so are we talking pre + 3 airstrafes aka 4 strafes, or
3 strafes total?

cuz i want to see some 248/249 demos with 3 strafes.

:)

Fact or Fiction04/12/2007 14:41

3 strafes imho is: +W+A-W+jump-A+D-D+A+duck
[ Edited 12/04/07 - 14:42:43 ]

ajR`04/12/2007 17:28

Hes talking about prestrafe + 2 strafes, so it'll show as 3 on stats.

Look at his stats on his original post.

I've done 248 on stats, it was pretty random though cuz it feels so awkward.
[ Edited 12/04/07 - 17:29:23 ]

akM04/12/2007 17:40

learn english lol!

ot: dno 247 or something ><

hybrid04/12/2007 19:24

249 with 3 strafes on block ? demo ?

DeadlyShot04/12/2007 21:53

Distance: 250.219253 MaxSpeed: 321.774353 PreStrafe: 276.634338 Strafes: 3 Sync: 90
I ll try a demo :P

// Edit //

Demo HERE :D
[ Edited 12/04/07 - 22:07:58 ]

Spaniolu05/12/2007 18:37

Gj dds :*

NaRCoTiQ05/12/2007 18:54

245 on block - Distance: 245.995147 MaxSpeed: 317.917938 PreStrafe: 274.882141 Strafes: 3 Sync: 78
nice deadly.. GJ <3
[ Edited 12/05/07 - 19:05:33 ]

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.