hey

Started by skitz mapper
05/12/2007 17:42
Page 1 of 1
skitz mapper05/12/2007 17:42

Haven't been here in like .. way over a year, got like 5 maps I never ended up finishing haha

Just popping in to see how everyone is doing that may remember me :P

Dragon05/12/2007 19:00

lol I remember you thanks to the pic

eiRa mapper05/12/2007 20:45

oh hai

KNiFEAR05/12/2007 22:30

lol I remember you thanks to the pic

Dragon

:D

are u gonna finish ur maps then?:D

Mehz06/12/2007 08:14

i remember you because of ur avatar aswell xD

Remote06/12/2007 14:07

damn, guy on your avatar reminds me a lot on maker of Electric Retard xD

is it really him? :D

yay skitz :D

Hope to see some new maps from you soon :)

trb06/12/2007 15:45

lol I remember you thanks to the pic

Dragon


haha same here :D

colix mapper06/12/2007 20:21

Originally posted by Dragon
lol I remember you thanks to the pic

TROUbl3m4k3R


haha same here :D


ur avatar is also familiar for me :)

lagster mapper07/12/2007 06:25

i love beanvalley




kz[a] forever.

Murvelman07/12/2007 10:19

It's got to feel good when you know people remember you for your avatar, not your maps :D

sbzvln Tournament #207/12/2007 17:48

No i dont, which were u making
[ Edited 12/07/07 - 17:50:17 ]

BooLiSH07/12/2007 18:31

Originally posted by TROUbl3m4k3R
Originally posted by Dragon
lol I remember you thanks to the pic

colix


haha same here :D


ur avatar is also familiar for me :)


same for me :P

but i also know you made beanvalley^^

Zeov11/12/2007 21:28

who r u?

clair mapper11/12/2007 22:10

he made all the skitz maps... just look at his name.
the avatar is from PurePwnage. its Dave, isnt it? finish your maps! :P

Starz12/12/2007 09:35

Finish your maps dude, Im sure we d all like to play them.

akM12/12/2007 14:18

what maps did you make

elITe^12/12/2007 19:09

Hi skitz, long time no see. You better start working on those maps cause it's mean to mention them and then not share them with us :D GL with them maps! I know you won't need that cause they're going to be great, hopefully^^

Good to see you.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.