new french map

Started by Blake` mapper
06/12/2007 20:26
Page 1 of 1
Blake` mapper06/12/2007 20:26

Hi all I presente:

My nickname is Blake `I am the younger brother MJ and admin` cup at KZFR

I apologize in advance for me because my English language and its made 10

I can put there time for mapping kz because before I was making maps aim for a team Cs and I began a give one, I just wanted to know your opinion on the debut of this map because I began a big part but is not finished because I need to change textures,

The thême: kzfr_ideas

- The map consists of several ideas French climbers and that will be created or could jump on it,

fps : 90-100

Gameplay: You see

Difficulty: heu I try to make it simple for her to be raised from all but one evulue in theaters and the dificulté increases

Here's a map : HERE


I would add the screen of the other party when I would be on my computer


[ Edited ]

Mehz06/12/2007 21:26

pics plz :D

Murvelman06/12/2007 21:53

"Ping: 90-100"
<3 :D
As Mehz said, add some pics.

raver mapper06/12/2007 23:05

ping? I always have ping 10/15

puppetz mapper06/12/2007 23:29

Haha ping xD

Blake` mapper06/12/2007 23:35

Personally my ping on my computer and 90 on my map and this is not the final map and I also intend to take pictures.

My computer has
3 GB RAM
256 MB of video
Processor 3GHz

Because I did try a 5 people and the ping was correct

Otherwise level climb how are you?

Mehz06/12/2007 23:39

Haha ping xD

PuppetZ^


for some reason, your comment made me lol irl.

raver mapper06/12/2007 23:51

uhmmmmmmm.....
you mean FPS .. not ping

btw, pics plz

Blake` mapper06/12/2007 23:54

sorry

Forgive me this is a mistake on my part I am not very good in English so I misunderstood and I reversed ping fps



The addition of image is in court, but I made my textures me even when its takes time
[ Edited 12/06/07 - 23:59:20 ]

raver mapper07/12/2007 00:14

Oke downloaded the map, my opinion:
- the map dont got a good skill balance
- Textures is not so oke, boring textures. In every level the same
- Lightning is ban, some parts are to dark

Bugs:
http://nuuk.nl/xj/escalier10002.bmp
http://nuuk.nl/xj/escalier10003.bmp
http://nuuk.nl/xj/escalier10004.bmp

The first to screens are the bugs, on the third screen you can see where the bugs are (@ cpl sprays) at a different angle

----------------------------
http://nuuk.nl/xj/escalier10005.bmp
>
http://nuuk.nl/xj/kz_c2l_icebean0000.bmp

Prefab, model or ripped?

dEMolite mapper07/12/2007 10:14

there is no ripping action because s0liD released it as a prefab http://www.fpsbanana.com/prefabs/1110
[ Edited 12/07/07 - 10:14:47 ]

PepoMerca08/12/2007 09:09

This map is not bad... but fix bugs :).

And please, for the next post pic and if possible in .jpg format :)

Blake` mapper08/12/2007 13:21

Raver

- Ok for the bug I would see her

- The shadows are not beautiful and it is normal because the map and not compile Higher

- For the small house is a friend who sent me to .rmf that I put in my map I thought what will not be used by another mapper, and what I saw was as a free download on the net. But I must not be 1st to use of texture or prefabe existing.

Gamster

Oki for my next screen I put on .jpg

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.