Help :(

Started by SikarFTW
07/12/2007 01:18
Page 1 of 1
SikarFTW07/12/2007 01:18

1st Thing sorry for bad english.

I got a problem with my mouse .. it turns off every 5 seconds.
I have try almost everythink and the mouse still turns off.
First time .. i thought that my mouse isnt good .. so .. i bought a new one (logitech g3) after playing like 20-30 min with it .. it got the same problem.
I took my brother mices .. ALL OF THEM DID the same shit (turning off when playing).. so ...if anyone can help me to fix this motherfucking problem .. it would be a nice help for me.
Ty!

FailED`07/12/2007 16:22

does it turn off only when playing only when playing CS? check your usb, then try reinstall drivers, try it in another account on your computer, than try another operating system

SikarFTW08/12/2007 14:07

ty , already fixed the problem somehow :p

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.