HideAndSeek - Up & Running
I'm just asking if kreedz was the one who invented hns... I played hns with a friend of mine on some random server 3-4 years ago (cs_militia mostly). So I'd just like to know if kreedz INVENTED hns.
He did. HNS plugins came afterwards.
You cant say who ACTUALLY invented it.
- But you can say who is doing the most for it to grow (Jumpers), and thats the main point i think, like no one knew about KZ long time ago, and kreedz made it famous by keeping his head up high.
What communities do you know that actually IS a HNS community, and supports it with map selection and such? none ?
Well i can tell you one...
Jumpers, and Jumpers is the main community for it, and we wont take the title away because of people telling us there is more communities that may started before us, because none of those communities has done ANYTHING to get it more known or made maps for it.
- Thats my oppinion.
- And 1 more thing, no one can be sure that kreedz made the first climbing map? can they?
What if some random guy made one and just played it with his friends and it never got known like kreedz's maps ?
But kreedz was the first one to make a map for it designed to 370 gravity which is the original hns settings, with airaccelerate and such, so yeah in a way he was the inventor, but you can't be sure.
- HNS Plugins is nothing to do with HNS, they are just made to make it an more easy for servers to have it without people buying guns and ruining it.
[ Edited 12/14/07 - 16:53:18 ]
I support Jumpers, but I still think Vyrus is right.
Not fair to take the tittle that way.
so judah, u support XJ but its not fair they have the title ?
- If im wrong, then you must be very stupid as Vyrus.
- If you agree with me, then nothing there.
You cant tell someone they are stupid because they dont agree with you.
Everyone has their own opinion and you'll have to respect that without calling names.
and I don't know who created HnS, and to be honest, I dont really care. Jumpers DO make alot of stuff to make HnS grow, but that doesn't automatically make you the official Hide n Seek community because you think you are the only ones that does stuff to make it grow. I'm sure there is unknown sites that tries to make hide n seek bigger aswell.
Sorry for long post and theres probably some spelling mistakes. -_-
[ Edited 12/14/07 - 18:00:55 ]
Mehz.
- Reason for calling em stupid is simple, we got official with same reasons as XJ, and if they cant accept that, then XJ wouldn't be official to them either..
I don't care, you don't call them stupid because of their opinion. It's disrespectfull.
And how do you get the same official as XJ? Kreedz created kz_ maps and decided who get's kz_ tag and who does not. Then he let kzmaps decide that (if I am not mistaken), that then officialy made XJ the official kreedz community. Now to Hide n Seek...
Noone knows for sure who 'created' Hide n Seek, so IN MY OPINION (Am I stupid for having an opinion now?), you guys can't just make yourselves the official community. Yeah, sure you are probably the biggest HnS community, ill give you that, but I still dont think you can call yourselves THE official HnS community.
stop associating XJ to HnS... it`s not really the same thing. and stop arguing for every little thing someone says.
GL to you Jumpers. hope u`ll be as successfull as XJ!
PS: Doesn`t matter why they are official. nobody came here and said: look www.hns.com is the official community of HnS... so stfu already. lately all threads get spammed by arguing people. why can`t u just get along and accept a fact as it is, without trying to flame at the person who started the thread?
and noqex...u shouldn`t call pople names... it`s beginnig to lose it`s fun when u guys call eachother names... fucking grow up...
Theres a difference between flaming/arguing and discussing. You should learn what the difference is.
When the fuck did we call eachother names btw? Except noqex calling 2 guys stupid?
You should fucking read the what the fuck we are saying before you open your mouth boom.
[ Edited 12/14/07 - 18:17:14 ]
When we got the authority to accept hns_ maps by Kreedz, we became the official community.
I cant see why people are being hostile towards this, we are the first "big" hideandseek community. People who enjoy HNS should support us, for having 15 servers + a funktional HP with a working forum.
lol...mehz i wasn`t even talking about u... :(
k guys, do whatever u want...
Mehz, if u dont like what im saying, then please do ban me, i write what i think is write for my comments to other users. and i think they are stupid for not understanding what a 5 year old could.
- This is not ment to offend you in anyway Mehz so you know.
No hard feelings.
I'm just saying what I think.
I have no problems with Jumpers, I wish you guys the best of luck, I really do. But I still have my own opinion that I will stand by. I will stop posting about this crap now. Good luck to Jumpers, I hope you have a good time :)
[ Edited 12/14/07 - 18:26:47 ]
Okay guys, lets finish this discussion, if Jumpers shouldn't be the official who should ?
- If you dont have any suggestions, then it will remain this way, if you have any suggestions, we need to discuss it with the other communities if that is really what they want n such..
- To get it all cleared up.
scary i'm sorry but you're an idiot. Everything you've said about XJ proves my point that XJ just didn't show up and say they were official. I've bit my tongue from saying this in my 2nd post here, but READ my posts first instead of just skimming through it or reading the first sentence and assuming the rest.
Noqex, I'm not saying you guys can't be official, I'm just saying that you can't just be a few months old and say you are. That dosn't mean you CAN'T ultimately be official, I just don't think you can say that you are so soon.
KZM's hns server is older then you guys and has probably done the most for KZ themed hns. But I don't think they have the focus to become official for it.
It'll be awesome to have an official place for hide n seek, but you guys are so new there's no way of knowing that there will be any long-term dedication. I'd suggest you guys not bother with the official title for now and just really show quality effort for hns, and you guys will turn into the primary place for hide n' seek. Just like XJ.
(No i don't care that XJ started as a german community or that kz-maps was official first Scary, if you'd ever actually READ what i'm typing you'd see that i was pointing out that XJ didn't just show up as some random community and recieve the official title for it. XJ Earned it (third time i said this) by showing their dedication to KZ and distinguishing themselves from everyone else. (Otherwise they never would have been chosen!))
[ Edited 12/15/07 - 09:25:21 ]
Please log in to post replies.