some Top LJ ! (slowmotion)
LoL the best LJ movies ever !
by the way -> bibo done 261block sideways, imho it's the best cj I've ever saw :P
and caffeine, those jumps aren't in that thread, cause nowadays there r no official map for 260+ :/ but hope smth is going on and we'll get new map soon.
Longjump future?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kz_longjumps + kz_countjumps (260+)
kz_longjumps + kz_longjumps_v2 (incl. cj 260+)
kz_longjumps + various lj maps (incl cj 260+)
I've seen your movie - Fact_or_Fiction_smth.avi
cj262, so amazing!
GJ, I'm very lazy and only downloaded like 5 demos from LJ records xP Now ill see them on youtube, thx
Good job man, nothing more to say..
good job
gj :)
so.. 255 by bibo.. ? =P
anyway, amazing =D
caffeine you forgot omg0s LJs and Cjs :( HES AMAZING dude , i love his cyrcle style
How I can download my movie?give me link plZ
How I can download my movie?give me link plZ
your Email? :rolleyes:
260_cj_kulspruta.avi(xvid,7.40 MB)
can't send it to you, sth wrong with the Email Service!
link bellow:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/39szh3
[ Edited 12/12/07 - 15:26:22 ]
caffeine pls do the same for omg0s LJ and CJ... i wanna see his cyrcles in slowmo
sry, but i can't see his in this thread:
<>
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/forum_viewtopic.php?20.21871
and where are the demos?send them to me plz:
[email protected]
Great work dude
its nice! :P
excellent!
254Units cj Fact or Fiction(2007-12-11, 18:44:46): YouTube >> [Download]
no cj, its lj :D
Originally posted by pacMaan254Units cj Fact or Fiction(2007-12-11, 18:44:46): YouTube >> [Download]
no cj, its lj :D
260Units cj Fact or Fiction(2007-12-15, 14:00:08): YouTube >> [
Here is omg0s 254 lj http://www.sendspace.com/file/4vvukt
Pretty amazing Strafes !
Please log in to post replies.