Backwards LJ record?
me 240
me 240
Just made 248! :D
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6mb1q0
gg k thnx.
[ Edited 10/11/07 - 23:29:22 ]
247 now
me2 247 :)
241 :)
247
Demos? :[
245 :)
so then the bibo's 253 is the best bw lj rec?
yeah and i think unbeatable :) no pr0s here :D
With cj its possible! (FoF - 253 cj bw, i think he could more)
I overwrote 255 once :E I think with cj it's possible like with sideways -> 260 :P
hah i got the imba 220 BW! =)
239 woot! ive finally learned prestrafe :)
Just made 249 bws. :P Let me know what you think!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hpwtem
http://download.yousendit.com/66E307701E11145B
http://rapidshare.com/files/63574670/249_bwlj_aL-.rar.html
Hopefully I'll make 250 now. :D
*3 links cuz Supa's net sux. xD
[ Edited 10/19/07 - 06:46:49 ]
Nice aL gl with 250, but you have to improve your avatar too :D
haha ye n1 :P
i did 260 bw lj :D but haven't demo :(
i did 260 bw lj :D but haven't demo :(
That joke is getting so boring...
Please log in to post replies.