Backwards LJ record?
243 block with 250 stats. i suck at bw lj :$
237 block :\
238 block 2 straifs (can't do more :D)
246 :-[
-link-
249 block and 253 stats
250 block & 251 stats :(
236 block and 241 stats ;( I am so fkn neewb on bwstats :[
for 3minutes ago i just did 250,5 stats W_T_F i jump better bw than fw...
dunno how this can be possible
omg
Yupp today made the 242 block... with 244 stats if I remeber right ^^
248 block and 251 stats :\
210 block and 275 stats AND i did it with monitor off sitting naked on the floor watching tv and listening to the radio at the same time with my hands cuffed !!!!!
-.-
Originally posted by eMTi210 block and 275 stats AND i did it with monitor off sitting naked on the floor watching tv and listening to the radio at the same time with my hands cuffed !!!!!
-.-
That's impressive.
Originally posted by eMTi210 block and 275 stats AND i did it with monitor off sitting naked on the floor watching tv and listening to the radio at the same time with my hands cuffed !!!!!
-.-
gj, will add it in KZ History!
I have always wanted to achieve this honor!
eMTI, you suck! I did 277 block with 277.1337 stats and masturbating at the same time!
cumming at the same time you land,
because of nice stats ?
Originally posted by `ScraPcumming at the same time you land,
because of nice stats ?
cmon u guys....
213 block
215,1 stats
(I can't do bw strafe)
250block | 252.6stats
http://www.sendspace.com/file/cj87x6 after few tries sw :D
Please log in to post replies.