Backwards LJ record?

Started by ANtye
19/02/2006 22:47
Page 2 of 15
Loo$eCh4dXX08/03/2006 17:45

297 ? O.M.G ? So BackWard JL i worse than Forward is it ?

wima08/03/2006 19:37

sure he was -.-

I think my 244 are one of the best bw jumps :P:P:P
[ Edited Wed Mar 08 2006, 07:38PM ]

dumbass08/03/2006 20:54

forward:
scout: 235
knife: 231
usp: 227

backwards:
scout: 226
knife: 226
usp:224

Xeltic Tournament #110/03/2006 11:34

235 :D

Loo$eCh4dXX10/03/2006 15:37

Yes, i know that he was kidding :D I wrote OMG ;) :D

DHT- Tournament #122/03/2006 20:20

And after i wrote that my rec is 236. :p

AverageFreak22/03/2006 20:23

forward/knife :233
backwards/knife :230
forward/scout:235
backwards/scout:231
forward/USP:232
backwards/USP:229

raYLa01/04/2006 16:26

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1E65Z84SJNV673IV1S64GD8DRQ

245 units backwards :P i hope you will like it :P i also made 246 units bw but this is shown in our jump movie which is in a few weeks finished :P

aegget mapper01/04/2006 20:15

you wount beat my bw records!
208 units... yeah thats pro .... haha

DHT- Tournament #101/04/2006 20:43

rofl rayla nice1

SwiftSpear02/04/2006 03:07

you wount beat my bw records!
208 units... yeah thats pro .... haha

aegget

Can't you make that with a straight held run jump? I'm pretty sure it's acctually a fair bit more then that...

(M.E.O.)St. Jimmy09/10/2006 06:29

I made 236 twice (the second time 20 mins. later). I have the demo of course

Volsfootball09/10/2006 06:50

Only 238 :) Count's got a demo of him doing 248. . .bah!

Xeltic Tournament #109/10/2006 08:11

244 is my rec now ;E

ndR moviemaker Tournament #209/10/2006 08:51

Mine is 245 but I haven't demo...
Just 242 bw in demo, I will record 245 after the school
:)

ScooteR09/10/2006 09:42

244 <3

fuzzerd09/10/2006 12:40

I think mines 235 but I'm not 100 percent sure

iv4n09/10/2006 12:59

count is the backwards freak so far -> 248
which is very very nice, but it aint my stuff koz imo its showoff (although very amazing one)

Orblah09/10/2006 14:02

241

StoileN09/10/2006 14:44

Mine is just 237 xD

Page 2 of 15

Please log in to post replies.