Backwards LJ record?

Started by ANtye
19/02/2006 22:47
Page 7 of 15
puppetz mapper12/06/2007 23:31

lol why do you blame him? Several people wrote in the thread before him. lol lol. lol

SnOwKiLlEr13/06/2007 00:08

235 with knife :D

-Cast0rrrrr-14/06/2007 17:31

249 with knife n.n

here is a little movie .. i posted it beforce in jump movies ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHoEgttlW1Q

hope u like it

and DONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THAT PIC HAHAHA .......... =$$$$$$$$$$$$ movie made by thedy btw n.n
[ Edited 06/14/07 - 17:35:45 ]

dea7hr0w24/06/2007 11:14

w0w sbz only 221... :(
mine is 247 (did it on my lan game few weeks ago) :D

stask0 Tournament #224/06/2007 11:33

230 :F

Fliborecord holder Tournament #224/06/2007 12:28

226! Again i beat sbz :=)

PET@n24/06/2007 16:12

ya, I can jump 230 :p

SnOOOpY30/06/2007 12:27

245 but no demo :/ 242 with demo

stask0 Tournament #201/07/2007 00:03

244 on demo :D

ajR`01/07/2007 07:23

245 so far...
http://www.sendspace.com/file/dqu6c2

I'll try for better later. :P

ajR`07/07/2007 02:57

Got 246 on KzM kz server...
http://www.sendspace.com/file/h97vjo

I think I can 247, I'll try some other time. :D

Kesh07/07/2007 03:11
reinis607/07/2007 12:40

castor dam you f** you did more BW than i forward:D my rec forward 248 & BW 240 :D mayb later try to do 241 or more BW

st1g rscpt all18/07/2007 02:20

I do 235x2 but only once in my life =) my regular BW rec is 220

.FLIPSYDE18/07/2007 03:20

22x :(

pacMan mapper18/07/2007 04:27

241 :/
and 235 x 4

SchlumPF20/07/2007 11:44

235 only pre :> i dunno why but i cant strafe bw :(

het poesje20/07/2007 12:00

241 :D

Mehz20/07/2007 12:09

233! :D

reinis606/08/2007 10:08

Bibo for sure is the best in BW lj 253 :D pwns evryone. BTW my rec is only 242 :)

Page 7 of 15

Please log in to post replies.