Question - Longjumping

Started by Supa
10/12/2007 23:51
Page 1 of 1
Supa10/12/2007 23:51

So for some reason I REALLY enjoy to go into trends where I can't lj.. but then all of sudden boom 252's like no other. I'm suspecting its something with forward though.

Poll: Do you let go of forward:
1. Before you jump
2. At the same time you jump
3. After you jump

Just wondering because I think it really affects the speed of you jump.
[ Edited ]

Bibo11/12/2007 00:10

as soon as you jump, cuz if u hold it a lil bit in the air youll loose speed when youll release it, and if you release it before, you wont get a good prespeed
neways thats what i think

Supa11/12/2007 00:40

raver what's wrong with the topic?

eiRa mapper11/12/2007 01:37

raver what's wrong with the topic?

supa

you've got an answer from the best longjumper in the world? :P

rinkon mapper11/12/2007 01:52(edited 26/07/2015 01:01)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

NumB11/12/2007 02:06

Like jumpbug: @ the same frame, but first things first - in console it looks smt like "-fowrawd;+jump", not like "+jump;-forward".

[ Edited 12/11/07 - 02:08:16 ]

boom.dll11/12/2007 02:48

actually i let go of W before i jump, and my pre is always like 273+, but the maxspeed sucks (249 rec on block)

and i guess i`m gonna try those other two options, maybe i`ll pwn the fucking 250 :D

Fact or Fiction11/12/2007 06:18

I'm releasing W 0,0000000001s before jump :)

Supa11/12/2007 06:20

and you found that out.. how?

lagster mapper11/12/2007 07:35

lol i just let go when i jump.

Murvelman11/12/2007 10:35

I think i let go of W before i jump but im not sure...

raver mapper11/12/2007 21:35

raver what's wrong with the topic?

supa


Originally posted by supa
raver what's wrong with the topic?

eiRa

you've got an answer from the best longjumper in the world? :P


it was a little bit of sarcasm :)) :! :x :up:

bakeLit11/12/2007 22:46

Like Bibo and Fact says..

veer12/12/2007 01:51

supa i have the exact same problem as you, i get into this mode where for some reason i feel like holding down w on my lj longer than i should be but it feels fine :{ wtf

but yea i think it helps a lil before you jump or at the same time

Spaniolu12/12/2007 22:58

I let go w as the same time i jump. I don't know.. my pre is always 272-273+

sjR12/12/2007 23:08

before !!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.