Mistakes on the maps
Hi all. Maybe it theme uberold but it is funny to find mistakes of mappers :P I found 2 vhe mistakes on kzfr_bhop_lamborghini and kzse_valleycliff:
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2462/kzfrbhoplamborghini0000hi9.jpg
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3316/kzsevalleycliff0000mp1.jpg
Enjoy! :P
kz_1man_understock
kz_1man_understock 2
kz_toscana
kz_canyon
[ Edited 12/11/07 - 23:58:24 ]
watup with:
kz_1man_understock
kz_1man_understock 2
?
I dunno, but I guess "Jump Talk" isnt the right forum to post mappers mistakes..
This is very interesting..................
uhmm
yep interesting thread :D
but Gamster what's wrong in kz_1man_understock 2 ? :D
Mistakes lol, who cares if they missed some little graphic shit. Thought you ment about that you can jump over stuff that wasn't supposed to.
Totally agree with elITe^.
care
cool thread tho MY maps will be here a lot :)
cool thread tho MY maps will be here a lot :)
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9489/kzc2licebean0000rn2.png
:(
nightblock has bug..
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/6555/kzchristmas0006pl0.jpg kz_christmas
hahaha stasko thats not a bug... You get there by a hook.. you cant see it from the ground :E
What is a bug on the pic ? :D I think that it's a roof window =D
Originally posted by s0liDhahaha stasko thats not a bug... You get there by a hook.. you cant see it from the ground :E
i dont care?...
s0liD don't care. it is a useless thread which will end up in spam ;)
Tell me 1 map that doesn't have a bug...
kzfr_longjump?
Oh you dont care.. the null texture is the for better fps.. since you cant ge up thare It doesnt do no harm it just helps the map..
Please log in to post replies.