mouse wheel question

Started by veer
12/12/2007 05:42
Page 1 of 1
veer12/12/2007 05:42

i was wondering today that if you change the amount of lines per scroll if you get a better or worse bhop? i havent really looked into this but i am going to post before i go to sleep and see if i get any results tommorow


night ^^

fuzzerd12/12/2007 06:42

somebody told me using 6 lines instead of 3 makes for better cjs, and I lucked my best cj to date first try after I changed it, but I don't really notice a big difference.

PopiT12/12/2007 09:40

Never though about it.. I've allways had 3.. Maybe i should try 6 xD

Aly00712/12/2007 12:45

lol man that's only for windows lewl :D

hose12/12/2007 13:32

word aly

veer12/12/2007 16:06

fuzzerd when i switched to 6 lines my cj does feel alot better ^^ thanks

Nilsen12/12/2007 16:16

somebody told me using 6 lines instead of 3 makes for better cjs, and I lucked my best cj to date first try after I changed it, but I don't really notice a big difference.

fuzzerd


What's a line?

mucholote12/12/2007 17:46

Is there a way to change lines in windows without using the mouse program. I have a mx518, but uninstalled that shitty driver program, I remember watching the option to change lines there though

iqjustice12/12/2007 18:11

thats Only 4 Windows

Mehz12/12/2007 18:40

Obviously it is not just for windows if people say that their cj feels better when they changed.

iqjustice12/12/2007 21:20

they only feels better . -> Feel . Feel . Feel :D

mucholote12/12/2007 21:21

Logitech software lets you specify to wich program you want wich setting. It has to be a good mouse to be able to do that.

liquidi13/12/2007 05:14

*Sniff*, do i smell placebo?

PopiT13/12/2007 10:02

*Sniff*, do i smell placebo?

liquidi



i was just going to say something about placebo xD

I tested and changed to 6 but felt no different.

cheche14/12/2007 15:38

No difference in CS at all, and what should the difference be? It's for windows, thats it. But if you really feel the difference, then change to 24 and maybe you'll pwn the 260 :O
[ Edited 12/14/07 - 15:39:59 ]

Aly00714/12/2007 19:30

Obviously it is not just for windows if people say that their cj feels better when they changed.

Mehz

it's all in ur head , remember this :!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.