Hello niggas:)
so , im going to buy my self a new mouse , mx518 or G5 .. so my question is , is there something i need to play better with those mouses , like mousefix , what drivers should i use e.t.c , is there any problems with the mouses and stuff ... everything you can think :P 10x , <3 ya ^^
I can't tell you what mouse do you have to bought And you are not going to play better with mx518 or G5
I have a mx300 And is just nice to move for the dpi
Well first the driver of the mouse will be ever the best driver... and second. I think There is a post about this in offtopic.
check there!
[ Edited 12/12/07 - 20:40:33 ]
I have mx518 and it works well, G5 has more mwheel levels, but i wouldnt change it because my my mwheel is more sensible due to often usage, nonetheless if i wanted to buy new mouse now and i were deciding between mx518 and g5, it would be g5 because of mwheel, although i am used to mx518, in fact if you decide anyhow, you will get very similar smooth movements, fast response and stuff
maybe you should check new models like g7, some razer mice etc, i have no experience with that but i heard only complimenting rumors ;)
[ Edited 12/12/07 - 20:58:41 ]
Mx Revolution ftw =)
Please log in to post replies.