TOP5 hardest KZ maps
1- kz_kzsca_mineblock
2- kz_cg_extreme
3- kz_sandblock
4- bn_tombbhop
5- kzno_xtremeblock
1. lt_city_extreme (imp w/o cps) :))
Can you give me this map? :)
[ Edited 12/14/07 - 02:59:44 ]
Map:http://www.sendspace.com/file/ulaunl
]Map:http://www.sendspace.com/file/ulaunl
tnx! :) donwloading...
enjoy it`` :p
thanks for the 2 maps :)
1.bkz_goldbhop
2.cg_coldbhop
3.kz_xj_mountez
4.kz_sola
5.kz_cliffez
=))
nice Bunkka :)
maybe kz_cg_extreme and lt_city_extreme
1. kz_kzsca_mineblock
2. kz_cg_extreme
3. kz_kzfr_rabbithighway 1337
4. kz_a2_bhop_corruo_h
5. risk_xtrm_weaponsfactory
thopa I think the topic was, post your own top5 hardest maps. Meaning own opinion?
thopa I think the topic was, post your own top5 hardest maps. Meaning own opinion?
i can make my own map with 255x50 and put the teleport destination in the beginning of the ljs. Then I can call my map the hardest...
That's why I think thopa's got a point
ot:
1.mineblock
2.cg_extreme
3.caveclimb_h (hate to nocheck this map ><)
4.rabbithighway[+1337]
5.corruo_h
well kk
1. kz_kzsca_mineblock
2. kz_cg_extreme
3. kz_kzfr_rabbithighway 1337
4. kz_a2_bhop_corruo_h
5. risk_xtrm_weaponsfactory
something like that :)
<3 thopa
now lt_city_extreme is the hardest map!
in_extreme
sorry for post in old thread
not in orden
kz_dimblock
kz_sandblock2
kz_cg_extreme
kz_kzfr_rabbithighway[+1337]
kz_kzlt_dementia[+tranquillity]
risk_xtrm_weaponsfactory <3<3<3
Hm, imo
1 - Kz_sandblock 2
2- kz_cg_extrem
3 - Dementia+tranquility
4- kz_kzno_xtremblock
5 prochallenge_bhop
Originally posted by Zeovkz_longjumps, not many can do the 260 imo.
;)
+1
kz_dimblock
kz_world
kz_kzfr_rabbithighway[+1337]
risk_snowcastle
kz_kzlt_dementia [+tranquility]
1. sandblock2
2. cg_extreme
3. dementia [+tranquility]
4. dimblock
5. n/idea.
kz world isnt hard, just long rofl.
cg_extreme.. never beaten this map ;/
Please log in to post replies.