11 new hard awp_rooftops jumps!
Hello :D
Here is some jumps i found:
1.
http://www.recoilgaming.1go.dk/awp_rooftops0011.JPG
- I think this is possible, but never seen it. Plz give me a demo :D
demo:
2.
http://www.recoilgaming.1go.dk/awp_rooftops0010.JPG
- This one has Sir_scary made, but I posted it because it is a nice trickjump!
demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/4cnasz by iiN
demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/p5a518 by mjuuh with famas
3.
http://www.recoilgaming.1go.dk/awp_rooftops0009.JPG
- I think this one is very hard! But iam sure it is possible.
demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/lyu4px by iiN
4.
http://www.recoilgaming.1go.dk/awp_rooftops0008.JPG
- I have tried this one very much, but i wasn't even close, so maybe imp.
demo:
5.
http://www.recoilgaming.1go.dk/awp_rooftops0007.JPG
- I have been very near to complet this one, but plz give me demo!
demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/wxcv82 by Puppetz^
6.
http://www.recoilgaming.1go.dk/awp_rooftops0006.JPG
- standard trickjump - semi.
demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/732ysx by iiN
7.
http://www.recoilgaming.1go.dk/awp_rooftops0016.JPG
- This one is the only one, i dont know can be used in hns or not. (With/Without godmode) - Uberhard
demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/nawjfi by iiN
8.
http://www.recoilgaming.1go.dk/awp_rooftops0015.JPG
- Long, long airstrafe jump. Might be imp.
demo:
9.
http://www.recoilgaming.1go.dk/awp_rooftops0013.JPG
- I love this one! I dont know if this is possible oneman, but i have done it two man (me and dezp0 <3 , one was sitten and boosting at the egde). And it can be done without godmode! ;)
demo:
10.
http://www.recoilgaming.1go.dk/awp_rooftops0012.JPG
- Love thisone to. It is possible, it has been done by Puppetz <3 . Remember duckbhop, els u need godmode!
demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/m9w2e0 by iiN
demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/hvahcr by r4!Gn
11.
http://www.recoilgaming.1go.dk/awp_rooftops0005.JPG
- Standard trickjump - semi hard :P
demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/9iz87b by iiN
All this jumps can be used in Hideandseek, and can be made without godmode.
Post your demos and I'll add them :D GL
/ Pjevs (And i know some of them is old) :!
[ Edited ]
Please add http:// infront of the links so you can click them, i'm to lazy to copy-paste every picture =)
Done ^^
2.http://www.sendspace.com/file/4cnasz
3.http://www.sendspace.com/file/lyu4px
6.http://www.sendspace.com/file/732ysx
7.http://www.sendspace.com/file/nawjfi
10.http://www.sendspace.com/file/m9w2e0
11.http://www.sendspace.com/file/9iz87b
[ Edited 12/13/07 - 17:36:41 ]
Gj both esp iiN! add them now.
sorry but number 9 is imp, i have spend countless of houers there, its just not posible 1 man.
[ Edited 12/13/07 - 21:39:55 ]
i tried #9 for the contest and get very very close
I have been very very close to, but still didnt make nr. 9. Keep trying :D
some jumps seem impossible.
4,6,8 and 10 is old for me :) but some jumps were very nice! :D gj for finding
and btw, you die even if you duckbhop at #10. done it with duckbhop and without ducking in the end..
[ Edited 12/14/07 - 09:34:28 ]
i just didnt get that 10th :D
9 is possible,made it.
The key is u need to do a doubleduck on the edge to get a lil bit higher than normal. But also with this technique i need a few tries.
2. with famas. http://www.sendspace.com/file/p5a518
Nice jumps ..
5: http://www.sendspace.com/file/wxcv82
This map has a lot of great trickjumps:) Gotta love it.
Nice jumps. Knew some of them.
9 is possible,made it.
The key is u need to do a doubleduck on the edge to get a lil bit higher than normal. But also with this technique i need a few tries.
demo ?? no? hm ok..
Please log in to post replies.