Lolz - holy jumps

Started by beuhnoix
13/12/2007 16:07
Page 1 of 2
beuhnoix13/12/2007 16:07

Hi everybody! I have a new video for you guys! Of course, this is not bibo or ndR level, but this video is definitely not bad !

Video by 8ball1 and tricks by me
(8ball made the video in four days)

Size: 623mb
Lenght: 11:42
Download:
my 1st ftp 300 ~ 800 ko/sec
my other ftp 300 ~ 800 ko/sec
kzfr website 10 ~ ?? ko/sec

Song Download:
my ftp 300 ~ 800 ko/sec

others:

-I know what you gonna say :
-You shoot too much !
-There are pixels bugs.
-Special thx, too long.
-big size.

But shooting is a reflex ^^ and bugs …I just can’t do anything about it ! sorry.

-I add in the greetings of my video people like T3dBundy or tarGet-. I do not know them personally but I respect them for their skills. To make it easier, we add in the video a list of people but we are more precise in the readme. In other words, we made two lists.
-As I do know a lot of people never look the readme, I decide to make it differently and maybe this is gonna be interesting for you guys ! Just go to click me and one other (spécial for Hannibal ^^)

Screenshot :

Screen1
Screen2
Screen3
Screen4
Screen5

Movie DEDIACTED to Frei
#KZFR ftw and hf comments


[ Edited ]

akM13/12/2007 16:12

lol 700kb/s and 14min downloading?
edit later

akkord mapper13/12/2007 16:54

this could be very nice downloading.. :)

kzno`Psycho13/12/2007 16:59

I really liked the movie :)

+music
+quality
+jumps
+editing

---------------

-some parts in the movie was a bit dark, but I fixed it with my own setting ;)

Enjoyed it very much!

8/10

Murvelman13/12/2007 17:24

Two Screen4?
Im gonna download tomorrow when i have time...

boom.dll13/12/2007 19:40

nice movie! quality, effects and jumps were amazing :)

really enjoyed it 9/10 (only 9 because of the big filesize... -.-)

elITe^13/12/2007 21:12

Downloading @ 1700+kb/s :O I'll comment later <3

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP13/12/2007 21:44

hey :) I cant controle some viewable artefacts..
And the size is big yes -> 960*540 40fps (3 interframes) t=11:42
bitrate(kpbs) variable = better:18000, and 5000 for dark area.
hf

Biscuit13/12/2007 21:55

hey hey

Really nice moviz actually

Well done to lolz for the tricks , some are pretty good .
and good job to 8ball1 who make one of the best kz video i have seen

Thedy13/12/2007 22:57

a really enjoyed the movie, so

gj for you boths guys =]

pRopaaNS mapper13/12/2007 23:10

wtf? :(

! H:\Documents and Settings\Andris\Desktop\Lolz_holy-jumps.rar: CRC failed in Movie\Lolz - holy Jumps.wmv. The file is corrupt
! H:\Documents and Settings\Andris\Desktop\Lolz_holy-jumps.rar: Unexpected end of archive

Downloaded it from first mirror...

boom.dll13/12/2007 23:18

i downloaded from first link and it worked :)

BooLiSH13/12/2007 23:27

quite nice ;)

7/10

k3G14/12/2007 05:08

600k/s works for me :D
godlike man ^^

bakeLit14/12/2007 10:56

Gonna DL when i'm home :))

eMTi14/12/2007 14:00

ahh no downloadmanager allowed on you ftp :D
1.8 MB/s :/
going to comment when i watched it ;)

edit: really enjoyed this one, only thing i didnt like was that (nearly?) all bhop were shown in slowmo :/
[ Edited 12/14/07 - 14:22:42 ]

~Kulsprutor~14/12/2007 14:23

pls youtube!!!

pRopaaNS mapper14/12/2007 14:45

Nice movie and jumps! :) Didn`t like soundtrack.. :D

Fact or Fiction14/12/2007 16:40

I absolutely enjoyed 9,9/10 :)

colix mapper14/12/2007 16:49


1.8 MB/s :/

eMTi


O_o?!
im dling it with 120-180 ( should be ~450 :E ) so stfu :D
comment later :D

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.