What is the most beautiful map?
I could not find a better place to post this question, so I have just posted it right here.
What's the most beautiful map or what are the most beautiful maps in your opinion?
Some KZ-Maps have such a nice atmosphere and such a nice looking... dudes, there must be a list of the most beautiful maps at all!
So: post your opinion!
kz_toscana! and kz_kzfr_caterpillar
agree with gamster :D <3
de_wanda for CSS
http://www.lanmaniax.com/maps/html/de_wanda.htm
KZ MAPS WISE - kz_a2_godspeed or kz_kzfr_mariocastle
any of radons maps his textures are so nice
kz_highlands imo
kz_kzfr_statueofliberty
kz_man_temple
and kz_a2_cambodia has got this room with some wood-textures. Best looking room I've ever seen. Maybe will take a screenie later.
kz_kzfr_statueofliberty
kz_facility
Originally posted by eiRakz_facility
yep, facility is ass kicking awesome uberpwnz0r nice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU
eiRa who's that girl on ur avatar? she's so hotttt ;)))))
kz_a2_bhop_corruo_h/ez
kz_cargo
dark :: kz_fortress
light :: j2s_autumn
Originally posted by colixeiRa who's that girl on ur avatar? she's so hotttt ;)))))
elisha cuthbert
and I like ceramicblock and facility
statueofliberty! and marsh is very nice too..
kz_longjumps :D
kz_xj_mountez & kz_goldwood
kz_kzfr_statueofliberty is nice ;)
Please log in to post replies.