Shakos 2º Movie! Jump & Shoot

Started by Sko
24/12/2007 17:37
Page 2 of 2
Sko25/12/2007 19:44

wTF¿??? puppetz you have all the demos there What's so hard to understund ??? I play cs lan with shako since 2 month and I like his jumps because I'm learning of him

sorry guys but It's possible a 256 cj with 1 strafe so....

did you see gravity in the demos???
he try the jump before with scout If he cant make it with scout he dont try it with knife

slaip give me a demo of any of this jumps and then tallk me... ok?

I will go to other kz communitys to see what did they think about this and give the link of this thread....

slaip25/12/2007 20:04(edited 25/12/2007 20:05)

[blockquote]I play cs lan with shako since 2 month and I like his jumps because I'm learning of him[/blockquote]

rofl
[blockquote]sorry guys but It's possible a 256 cj with 1 strafe so....
[/blockquote]

ofc!! give me demo on block

[blockquote]slaip give me a demo of any of this jumps and then tallk me... ok?
[/blockquote]

no

[blockquote]I will go to other kz communitys to see what did they think about this and give the link of this thread..[/blockquote]..

ye go to other communnity.
here you get permban soon ;D

Sko25/12/2007 20:08(edited 25/12/2007 20:39)

(CHATBOX)
hybrid on 12/12/07 - 01:29:58
its possible to get 256 with one strafe (one strafe equals only prestrafe)

veer on 12/12/07 - 01:30:32
demo hybrid? :d

hybrid on 12/12/07 - 01:34:00
@ veer -link- (link broken)

I use gravity on this jump?? I use some script? Im a cheateR?????

pic: http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=infkq8.jpg
dem: http://rapidshare.com/files/79022462/infer.rar (go to the end of the demo)
youtube: http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=FKFi9QiR3eo

NeMiQ2225/12/2007 21:40

maybe half of jumps look like gravity or so

Sko25/12/2007 22:03

Raptor22 I put the vid and the demos... so... ¬¬

what's the point of that replyes?????

Dogos^25/12/2007 22:04(edited 25/12/2007 22:06)

here are all the demos of this guy's movie he posted them in carg comunity.. http://rapidshare.com/files/78588301/demos.rar
i didn't check them but some users in carg did and said they were ok.. i still dont believe him.. maybe someone can check if he upload all the demos or "missed" some.. and if that demos are the ones he used for the movie..

ah he put them in first post... didn't see that

Sko25/12/2007 22:33

dogos^ nice to see an arg guy... I tell you there is all right I make the mistake of detele the demos at my first movie but the demos of this movie are the same of the movie (Y)

puppetz mapper25/12/2007 23:01

Stop trying to play with us, we know it's you, shako.
Ok, please post demos of the jump at 01:20 and 01:32 (on YouTube), 'cause I couldn't find them in those demos you posted in your first post.

NaRCoTiQ25/12/2007 23:17(edited 25/12/2007 23:18)

how do you fly like that in the second jump on cbble at bomb site? :/ there are many others too..
i'm sure that some demos are made with lower gravity :P sorry if i'm wrong .. but i don't think so

Sko26/12/2007 00:24(edited 26/12/2007 01:09)

NaRCoTiQ try it backward and you will see it looks hard but it's cool :D

Originally posted by PuppetZ^
Ok, please post demos of the jump at 01:20 and 01:32 (on YouTube)

youtube
http://rapidshare.com/files/79069612/nuke09.rar (nuke cj)
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=a-USyL9K8lc (dust2 255)

rapidshare (go to the end of the dem)

http://rapidshare.com/files/78965745/dust2_255.rar dust2
http://rapidshare.com/files/79067381/nuke09.rar nuke

SikarFTW26/12/2007 01:01

or probably AXN plugin on :)

colix mapper26/12/2007 01:53(edited 26/12/2007 01:56)

Originally posted by the_nn
"what you are saying if you tell me cheater before saw the demos"

i thought u were a friend of Shako? :/


hmm nice, also looks like they were born on the same day ;)
check sko's profile
and check shako's profile

now we finally got u, dont tell sko /= shako :(
sry for acting like a detective, i was just so excited :DDD

pRopaaNS mapper26/12/2007 02:00

Lol 2 strafes there... xD And give also link to second dd2 weird-lj, i metered it, it`s 256!

Sko26/12/2007 02:21

here it is pRopaaNS dem: http://rapidshare.com/files/79078644/dk256.rar

If you want I can try it with the less strafes possible :D

NaRCoTiQ26/12/2007 10:03(edited 26/12/2007 10:04)

i didn't say it's hard to do it backwards :) i said that it's not possible to fly like that with 800 gravity .. give me the demo to prove me that i'm wrong

Sko26/12/2007 14:03(edited 26/12/2007 14:16)

NaRCoTiQ

http://rapidshare.com/files/79165538/cbble3.rar (hltv)

it's in the minute 27:19 of the demo

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.