[moved] Plugin Idea (?)
First of all, Sory 4 my ultran00bish english
Hey Guys i have an Idea, I was LJing the other Day When i did a 241 LJ, This Lj was very impresive because ITs Maxspeed was about 326, so I started To think Why other people can Do 250s with 320 Maxspeed and i even cant 245, Then when My brain finally Started, I Saw The light, I realized that My maxspeed wasnt Constant, What i mean is, IT was my average maxspeed the problem
So i Started to wonder if any1 of the Plugin Makers Could do a lj "Stat" that Shows you your Average maxspeed, That would Be really cool and a lot of uS will be able to Improve Lj
PD: Edit My ultrauberStupid true story and Correct the English Mistakes, Only iF u want
its useless imo, u wont be able to perform better maxspeed if u know ur average.
ofc u will why not?
you should post plugin suggestions in amxx/plugins section...
This it the place to post your suggestions or ideas for XJ!
Originally posted by AJIgnaofc u will why not?
What about using your memory? :) And colix is right, this won't help at all.
Originally posted by hdtry this ljstats.
It shows strafe info, also shows ljstats if you falling before edge (another color)
also fixed maximum of prestrafe and maxspeed to realy maximums of longjump(current ljstats by Numb dont show lj's with maxspeed 350+).
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jyiybq
strafe stat = speed and stall on each strafe
Please log in to post replies.