Measure

Started by SchlumPF
28/12/2007 17:59
Page 3 of 3
SchlumPF16/08/2012 03:05

Originally posted by SchlumPF
lucky you, when im bored im still visiting xj from time to time ^^ all i got left is a small folder containing a few plugins i made and a few i never finished/did not release. i hope this is a working version, not something unfinished :X

http://pastebin.com/jKZ4e8tM

Juice23/05/2014 12:30

Reuploading :D

Changes:
- Added an option to assign first location to player's feet (useful for HNS players to get actual height)
- Show beams On/Off option now working.

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uapoowpb2juayd9/amxmodx.rar

tenkae mapper16/07/2014 05:29

Thanks Juice, before it was impossible to find a link that works.

Lelekolkosamdobar16/07/2014 08:18

Thank you Juice! Just got on this plugin and I wanted to see what does it do :D

jack frog11/08/2018 11:26

Can I get a reup?

Nannou11/08/2018 11:33

Originally posted by jack frog
Can I get a reup?


link
syntax: "say /d"

jack frog11/08/2018 12:18

Originally posted by Nannou
Originally posted by jack frog
Can I get a reup?


link
syntax: "say /d"

Nice, thanks a lot!

JocA Banned12/08/2018 13:27

@nannou do you have sma ?

Nannou12/08/2018 18:37

Originally posted by JocA
@nannou do you have sma ?


Ask the author, its custom modification by Juice.

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.