Kreedz face !

Started by beuhnoix
28/12/2007 18:53
Page 2 of 2
BooLiSH30/12/2007 16:38

Originally posted by Flibo
Is it even correct to say Kreedz' ?


i would say yes...
because at the end you here an "s" you won't say kreedz's
so you say kreedz'

kz`Moxx mapper30/12/2007 17:45(edited 30/12/2007 18:03)

Ofcourse I've seen kreedz.. I have him on msn :F

Haha yea... I know im supercool huh hahahahaha

KNiFEAR30/12/2007 21:29

the one and only kreedz! n1:D
h.o.r.s.t. fix ur pc and upload pic:D
bibo look up his name in a telephone directory, kreedz must be very exclusive (no, im not that stupid that i actually would believe kreedz is his realname:D):D

Mr.Jumper30/12/2007 22:32

haha lolz thank you so much

beuhnoix30/12/2007 22:32

Originally posted by kz`Moxx
Ofcourse I've seen kreedz.. I have him on msn :F

Haha yea... I know im supercool huh hahahahaha


gay'z :p

H.o.r.s.t.02/01/2008 15:55(edited 02/01/2008 15:55)

h.o.r.s.t. fix ur pc and upload pic:D

KNiFEAR

Oh I already posted it 2 days ago here :)

SUpermaRio04/01/2008 17:08

I wanna see puppetz

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.