server plugin to work with linux

Started by stinnZ mapper
31/12/2007 02:26
Page 1 of 1
stinnZ mapper31/12/2007 02:26

hi again

I added some plugins to my server that Im running with linux
but after restarting the server and changing a map nothing happened.

What do I need to do ?

SchlumPF31/12/2007 02:50

did you forgot tp put the plugin names in plugins.ini or some errorlogs or sth like that?
otput of "amxx list" etc pls

Alucard^31/12/2007 10:13

put amx_plugins in the console.. and see the list of the plugins, if appear a plugin that u add, and say "Bad load" is becouse dont add the plugin correctly, or... the plugin need some modules... or... u have old version of AMXX.

stinnZ mapper31/12/2007 14:33

now I noticed its because im running the server on amx mod 0.99 not amx mod x 1.80.

I tried to change over to amx mod x but then I can't change map otherwise my server crashes. Autoteambalance and liminteams doesn't work :/

So can amxx plugins work for amx

SchlumPF31/12/2007 16:36

nope but amx plugin work on amxmodx.

NumB31/12/2007 23:53

Some amxx plugins work @ amx 0.9.9.
All amxx plugins thet don't contain fakemeta/engine module work @ amx 2006.3.
Most of amx plugins work @ amxx.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.