Help me break 240 consistently

Started by 13inchveiny
31/12/2007 08:06
Page 2 of 2
rn11/01/2008 17:02

well stats r really not imporant
On the pub srv I always play on,there r ppl with stats of 273 pre, 308 maxspeed, 4 strafes 60 synch and jump 247
and I get 275 pre 5 strafes 80 synch and 324 maxspeed and only 245 :)
dont care too much about stats... just train lj block 2 block and thats the only thing that counts

defrog17/01/2008 20:11

So move mouse left(right) and press 'A'('D') at the same time would result good sync ?
or...?

a7oM!c19/01/2008 16:40

nice, keep on practising :D :D

13inchveiny02/03/2008 20:32

Distance: 243.857910 MaxSpeed: 300.645263 (28.701) PreStrafe: 271.943420 Strafes: 6 Sync: 72

w00t!

I can hit 240 consistantly now.. my strafes dont really pick up speed right now... : /

Judah02/03/2008 22:57

Thats on stats dude. Do it on block, and you will get much better. Or play kz.

lonewolf VIP03/03/2008 00:20

Dont be rude with him saying "its only stats" :}

one month ago I had the same happiness. My tip and of the all others is keep training.

liquidi03/03/2008 01:53

LJ thread please?

mussy09/03/2008 21:11(edited 09/03/2008 21:22)

Guys, I have similar problem, but with blocks. My stats in 90% 240U+. But I can hardly jump 239 block. And to overcome that block I had to jump about 244U. On other servers , there`s plugin,which shows your stats even if U didnt do successful jump (i mean if U dont achieve the block). So , when I`m jumping 239Block , I see that unsuccessfull stats sometimes succeed 245+ U but I dont reach to the block =( I cant get, what is the problem, maybe the wide strafes gives good speed but its hurmful for trajectory? (By the way, the distance plugin (sorry if i named it wrong) measures distance from the starting point to the ending poin or it measures the whole way of your flying?)
pS sorry for my poor english

boom.dll09/03/2008 21:22

ur not jumping at the edge... ur jumping faster, thats why ur jumps are unsuccesfull... practice jumping as close to the edge as poss :)

kreedzfreak09/03/2008 21:53

Originally posted by boom.dll
ur not jumping at the edge... ur jumping faster, thats why ur jumps are unsuccesfull... practice jumping as close to the edge as poss :)

agree!

i made some cj right at the edge i got 259+ but only stats :X
and if i can't get right there my lenght is as crappy as it could be.

lj the same...

Judah10/03/2008 13:08

Originally posted by ikm
Dont be rude with him saying "its only stats" :}

one month ago I had the same happiness. My tip and of the all others is keep training.


Sorry for answering so late. But it's a fact that it is just on stats. I wasn't trying to be rude, but it's the truth :P.

lonewolf VIP10/03/2008 13:18

Originally posted by Judah
Originally posted by ikm
Dont be rude with him saying "its only stats" :}

one month ago I had the same happiness. My tip and of the all others is keep training.


Sorry for answering so late. But it's a fact that it is just on stats. I wasn't trying to be rude, but it's the truth :P.

You are right. But some times its boring when u can get on a objetive (like do a 240) and a guy say: its only stats.

I prefer to say somethink like that: "Cool, now you get a 240 stats, but now try on blocks"

But you are right.

nightwolf12/04/2008 02:59

could some1 upload the "showkeys" plugin?, please?

I will be thankful :-)

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.