How do you remember the 2007?
How do you remember the 2007 ? and what's your impressions... ?
I think that I've changed my life.. cuz I started to learn verry hard... and my addiction to some games disappear... Now I'm addicted to fitness.. and I've got a girlfriend and I broke with her at the same year.. and now I think that all girls are whores.. really sad ending :(
So how do you remember 2007th year... ?
hmm i remember it as a year of study:D especially computer science and it's subcategories:D
i also stopped gaming, i dont play much at all nowdays (i prefer hacking/study, although study isn't funny always :()
realife is as it has always been, nothing special there:D funny summer without omilol in alanya:D)
jaja i mostly only remember the present, i dont even remember what i did the most long time ago or so:D
also i've started go to the gym much more, so exercise is something i remember and its n1 (bodybuilding, not regular training/exercise, i've done that my whole life:D)
I remember it as an year of pc & year when i fucked up my life...
Originally posted by IchWillall girls are whores
I dunno what thet word means, but I totaly agree. :D
This year is pretty amazing to me.. and IchWill youre totaly wrong... I have a perfect girl.. Its 8 months that im with her and everything is so beutifull.. Ive stopped playing kz so much , im a fitness maniac like you and i have a girlfriend of my life so this 2007 is pretty awesome.. Didnt even thought that 2007 would be so good.. I have a date tonight so i need to get ready :) Im still looking out to make more maps in 2008 continue with my love life , building my body , skating more that in 2007 ( that was pretty poor) and finaly make better grades at school. =)
Also try to be a better person in some situations but thats hard to change coz im pretty straight to people.. :/
Like I said not all girls are whores but some really are and when you cant trust her leave her.. it will just bring more pain then if youve left her in the beggining..Its hard to tell which one is a whore and which not..Thats for you to find out.. aww .. When hoes get horny they fuck up life's..
mh.... year 2007? i have some good and bad memoires.
i stopped beeing drunken every weekend
the police busted me with my scooter :D
pulled of 245units (really happy)
After the whiskey todays evening, i will not remember 2007.
The only thing i will remember is switzerland :D
Well it wasn't a bad year for me. I used to be a sprinter but not anymore cuz it took most of my free time and I quited this activity. I spent many time in front of the PC (which isn't good at all and I know it) so I plan to start with my training again in 2008 but I hope I can balance the physical activities and the studying... Girls didn't take a big part in my life this year but you're wrong claiming that all girls are whores. As a conclusion - this year was quite boring for me. Hope 2008 will bring much more excitement to me :)
Happy New Year guys (I'm leaving now) :*
Well for me the year wasn't really good...
School was pretty stressful and it will be even more in the next year...
The whole summer was boring which is sad
and the girls are quite stupid too^^
Of course i spent too much time infront of the pc, but i'm happy that i don't play that much anymore
The good thing is the progress and the fun in the gym <3, as solid and knifear said :D (keep it pumpin' guys)
The good Techno music ofc
I hope 2008 is going to be better :)
peace
and hanniball don't trink to much :P
2007 was a piece of shit.
Happy new year.
I remember my start in the kz! (january)
s0lid I know that you're right... but that's my all impressions of my experience with girls... (I spend about 5 months with one girl and she broke with me and the reason was some guy and then she asked me do I want swedish third... (the girl is only 15teen~)) but I must tell you that you are lucky :) (little offtopic)
Originally posted by PuppetZ^2007 was a piece of shit.
Happy new year.
Originally posted by PuppetZ^2007 was a piece of shit.
Happy new year.
word ...
2007 sucked so much like me
ohohoh, I can't agree :)
This year was amazing! I got a girlfriend and we're together over 9 months now. <3
Grades have gotten better, school finally started to get interesting, got my driving licence, listened to a wonderful concert with Brahms and Tchaikovsky and much more :D
But 2008 is going to be harder. Life is not getting easier nowadays.
Only good thing is my grades doesnt suck this year..
Hehe IchWill I know youre mad or dissapointed.. man I would be too but that was like lolz? Swedish third and shes 15? Damn this girl is a whore :E Btw the new year celebration was amazing I was with my girfriend got a lot of gifts because i have a bday tomorrow also I got a little bit drank heeh .. you know the bottle wont drank it self O:-) 2007 was a great year <33
yeah... drinkin' cures everything :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU
just another year, lol only thing different is i dropped out of school, rest of my time is spent skating\painting\computer\ etc etc lol
first sex :up: :up: :up: :up:
Please log in to post replies.